How does the NBA DPOY get voted to the All NBA Defensive 2nd TEAM?

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
What does that have to do with the opposing fg%?
:what:

The pace wasn't drastically different from last year.

I think yall placing less of an emphasis on offense combined with running with a traditional lineup

Real Center
Real Power Forward
Small forward

vs

last years lineup of

Amare
Wilson Chandler
Gallo

had just as much to do with yalls defensive improvement as chandler. chandler left dallas and their defense was statistically better. chandler is a very good defender but selecting him over dwight was a joke.

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
cp3 a top 3 pg in the league

but dude being 1st team is a damn joke

allen iverson played passing lanes and led the league in steals a few years and never got selected 1st team all defense.

SubLyminalz

Kemba Escobar Season Has Returned.
Supporter
Daps
no iggy
no paul george
no marion
no kyle lowery

:snoop: this shyt is basically a popularity contest.

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Eh, looking at the 1st and 2nd team, coaches weren't much better and while I agree NYC media exposure helps I don't think its some kind of outrage Chandler got DPOY, who did you have?

By the way Dallas' defense was actually better this year w/o Chandler while NY went from bottom of the pack to top 10 this year. Of course I imagine Shrump had a lot to do with that as well.

People wanna compare new yorks defense to last years but they ignore the difference in pace from this year to last year. Tyson was overrated

Thabo, afflalo and Shumpert need some recognition

Shump is getting recognition :clap:

Code:
[B]Iman Shumpert, New York, 13 (4)[/B]; Paul George, Indiana, 10 (2); Russell Westbrook, Oklahoma City, 9 (2); Josh Smith, Atlanta, 8 (2); Dwyane Wade, Miami, 5 (1); Thabo Sefolosha, Oklahoma City, 5 (1); Grant Hill, Phoenix, 5 (1); Tim Duncan, San Antonio, 5 (1); Avery Bradley, Boston, 3 (1); Marc Gasol, Memphis, 3 (1); Metta World Peace, L.A. Lakers, 3; Shawn Marion, Dallas, 3; Joe Johnson, Atlanta, 2, (1); Mike Conley, Memphis, 2; Derrick Rose, Chicago, 1; Jrue Holiday, Philadelphia, 1; Carlos Boozer, Chicago, 1; Luc Mbah a Moute, Milwaukee, 1.

Letsgetpoded

Rookie
Daps
Was wondering the same thing when I seen it .... Didn't know that about the gawd tho