How does a small town Bama have the authority to speak on the origins of hip hop ?

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
LOL. More confirmation you don't know Hip Hop history. Red Alert was in that Microphone Check trailer. Red Alert represents the beginning of Hip Hop on the radio and Mr Magic is Puerto Rican. Red Alert is West Indian. Check Mate.

:sas2:

More "confirmation" that you're not too bright & grasping for air after embarrassing yourself due to your limited reading ability.

Furthermore, Red Alert is not only a DJ, he's also Hip Hop historian & he's involved in Microphone Check to give a first hand account on the real origin/history of FBAs in Hip Hop/Rap from his perspective. "Check Mate" is impossible when your playing checkers.

:sas1:

Tair

Superstar
Daps
It does, the dissonance is getting in the way of you accepting that.

Somebody made up "ADOS" and "FBA" Five years ago but that didn't stop your grown self from embracing them and talking as if its a real life thing so what difference does it make when *I* decide to acknowledge ADONY and FBNY? :dahell:

It doesn't. And, like I said before:

+ Strawman
:francis:
and, office hours are over.

b35581612129d27120f55814ec5b0d27.jpg

peace-out.gif

Plankton

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bikini Bottom

You aren't adding anything to the conversion. You don't know hip hop history and you confirmed you were a troll when you didn't deny that you didnt see Ralph McDaniels docu. I'm talking about Hip Hop history and all you keep doing is saying "FBA this/FBA that" you aren't talking about Hip Hop at all...you are trolling. And I refuse to respond to u any further on this topic. So we are done. Goodbye.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
It doesn't. And, like I said before:

:francis:
and, office hours are over.

b35581612129d27120f55814ec5b0d27.jpg

peace-out.gif
I bet. You don't know what to do aside from pivot over and over to the same psychological definitions and links. I'm analyzing and responding to whatever you have to say next.

NANN one of yall wanted to address the Outkast clip, nor the illustrious history of New Yorkers TELLING US we're not hip hop. And now you wanna "peace out" the moment I ask why your Internet Ass Leaders can make up an acronym but I supposedly I can't :laff: If I were you I'd do the same. Thank God I'm me :blessed:

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
You aren't adding anything to the conversion.

No, you're just tapping out because you can't counter any of my comments. :mjlol::lolbron:

You don't know hip hop history and you

I know more Hip Hop history than you'll ever know.

confirmed you were a troll

The only thing that's been "confirmed" is your subpar reading/comprehension & a lack of intellect.

when you didn't deny that you didnt see Ralph McDaniels docu.

Why would I deny seeing a Hip Hop documentary that I've seen over a decade ago. :russ:

I'm talking about Hip Hop history

Your "talking" nothing but :trash:

and all you keep doing is saying "FBA this/FBA that" you aren't talking about Hip Hop at all...you are trolling.

And in regards to the origins of Hip Hop/Rap, I'll continue to "keep" mentioning FBA.

And I refuse to respond to u any further on this topic.

You can't "respond any further" because you've run out of ammunition with no legitimate rebuttals. :dead::pachaha:

So we are done. Goodbye.

You were DONE along time ago. :umad:

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
"Same... Flat Blackness"

This is where you are running into problems.

ADOS/Freedmen = an ethnic group originating in the U.S.A.

Nigerian/'insert African nation' = from the country of Nigeria/'insert African nation'

Caribbean = from the Caribbeans

ADOS/Freedmen =/= African =/= Caribbean

Rap/hip-hop was born out of ADOS/Freedmen culture, so is an ADOS/Freedmen musical art form.
That’s immediately obvious to anyone who is not an idiot

Idk why anyone bothers explaining
More Double Dutch. Hip Hop grew out of genres that grew out of traditional African music carried over but yall raise hell when anyone says that. You are not your family members, I'm not sure what kinda mystical osmosis is occuring between you and them that gives you any right to claim Hip Hop but its bullshyt. If you're gonna delineate, then delineate: ADONY, FBONY, etc are just as valid as ADOS and FBA.

I'm just going off the rules yall swear yall want :yeshrug:
you are really sitting here conflating various ethnic groups with regional music genres……. Within an ethnic group?

You just be saying anything, like I said

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
That’s immediately obvious to anyone who is not an idiot

Idk why anyone bothers explaining

you are really sitting here conflating various ethnic groups with regional music genres……. Within an ethnic group?

You just be saying anything, like I said
Oh my gawd! You actuallyvknow how to say more than "you're stupid"? :dwillhuh: Aint nobody called to tell me nothin!!

and I'm not conflating... I'm delineating :sas1:

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
Oh my gawd! You actuallyvknow how to say more than "you're stupid"? :dwillhuh: Aint nobody called to tell me nothin!!

and I'm not conflating... I'm delineating :sas1:

You keep posting this video but the crowd booed because they felt Smif-N-Wessun deserved the award. Just like any other crowd like sports fans would've reacted if the "home team" didn't get the nod or call in their backyard. Just like Michael Jordan getting the nod in 88 Slam Dunk Contest & Dominique Wilkins getting robbed. Imagine how Chicago would've reacted had Jordan not won while hosting All Star Weekend :heh:

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
@Buddy is a troll he understands delineation and ethnic groups because in this thread

he made this comment

Finally got around to this. Dope episode :youngsabo: Checking out his music now.

Breh looks like a taller Wode Maya with locs tho :pachaha: They gotta be the same ethnic group

440px-Wode_Maya_at_Ham%27s_Residence.jpg

So he understands delineation and ethnic groups within countries when it comes to Africans but trolls when the ADOS/FBA stuff is brought up:jbhmm:

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
You keep posting this video but the crowd booed because they felt Smif-N-Wessun deserved the award. Just like any other crowd like sports fans would've reacted if the "home team" didn't get the nod or call in their backyard. Just like Michael Jordan getting the nod in 88 Slam Dunk Contest & Dominique Wilkins getting robbed. Imagine how Chicago would've reacted had Jordan not won while hosting All Star Weekend :heh:
So what was all the angst against The South in the years after :unimpressed:
@Buddy is a troll he understands delineation and ethnic groups because in this thread

he made this comment

440px-Wode_Maya_at_Ham%27s_Residence.jpg

So he understands delineation and ethnic groups within countries when it comes to Africans but trolls when the ADOS/FBA stuff is brought up:jbhmm:

I'm LITERALLY applying delineation in this thread and yall keep coming with Pannie Babble about how "We all ADOS/FBA/GAPO"

I made an exception this time but you realize I don't fool around with you no more right? Somebody made a thread shyttin on you the other day and I definitely saw it. Dropped a couple of daps and dipped :snooze:

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
Taking the narcissistic, attention starved, ego driven, bigoted and irrational tribalism of Tariq Nasheed and turning it on itself.

I'm actually intellectually impressed with a Zay thread.

I think breh has a point. Who is it that's really trying to distort the history of hip hop for their own personal gain? Caribbeans who lived in the Bronx and were clearly apart of the genre and culture from jump. Or pro-Trump country c00ns like Tariq and his ilk desperately pushing their own bigoted agendas, claiming Hip Hop was started in Mississippi by Southern Baptist church accapella groups.

Maybe down south country nikkas have no authority to speak on Hip Hop and should stay out of NY nikka business. That's the rules, correct?

:troll: