How Do You Respond To c00ns Who Say, ‘Africans Sold Their Own People Into Slavery’?

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
take it as an exercise in reincarnation....
say those who warred and sold each other were reincarnated today?
they would be selling meth/crack, pimping, some pastors, killaz etc

it is a how can I get paid situation...especially if one holds some form of hatred or tribal supremacy

Treeshaz

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Bernal Heights
Compare a nikka on tiktok to what happened 500 years ago brehs
He was openly a slave in his own area breh cause it was their culture to dis he had to be saved by the UN cause no one else though of it as "wrong":stopitslime:

Like Child marriages may be illegal in parts of Africa but many cultures do it anyway cause they been practicing it for generations that's wat its getting at

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
This sounds like a bunch of juelzing.

But anyway, my counter argument is that whites participated. They could've bought slaves and freed us. What'd they do? They treated them us animals.

"B.b..but Africans sold slaves."

Yeah and you participated in the transaction.

This is what happens when you don’t understand world history or cultural differences you get posts like these

Treeshaz

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Bernal Heights
This post is so stupid I’m not even sure if you’re serious.
My post is stupid ? yet yall make up myths that ppl in Africa were treating they slaves like "family"
it was "different"

:mjlol:

I got nothing against Africans that sold slaves .. everyone had slaves back than but I aint gone say it "humane"

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Africans didn't sell 'their own' as Africa wasn't unified. Each ethnic group preyed on one another and saw them as 'others' worthy of enslavement.

This whole idea about African unity is propaganda that was created to unite Black Americans with Africans, aka Pan-Africanism, that ultimately failed, was historically false, and is now counterproductive.​