How do you know if someone is following you around the Coli?

Vic Damone. Jr

Don't support the phonies, support the real
Daps
Reppin
Memphis TN
it usually starts off with an unresolved argument or an argument where you get the “best” of them in a thread so they’ll follow you in other threads and look to say shyt to you in them…it’s usually pretty obvious…another way that’s a bit more “passive aggressive” is routinely negging someone…I used that in retaliation to someone following me around in threads and to my surprise it was quite effective…you would think that no one would care about a neg but some ppl get really bothered by it
You’ll be surprised at how most people care about virtual rep. I had some dude on GTA Online years ago follow me around the map after I took his bounty. Sometime later I was with my crew members at the time chilling at the beach waiting to go to someone’s yacht and I seen dude on the map pull up in an insurgent across the other side of the beach and hop out with a sniper like

4ke5pH3.gif

I’m like :dahell: “I know he ain't pull up like I’m supposed to be scared now that he’s in an insurgent” *sends RPG rocket at them, gets kill, goes on about my business with my crew like nothing happened* :smh:

I’m like damn if that 1,000 bounty was that important to you, we could’ve did one job act together and you would’ve made it back double the amount :heh:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You’ll be surprised at how most people care about virtual rep. I had some dude on GTA Online years ago follow me around the map after I took his bounty. Sometime later I was with my crew members at the time chilling at the beach waiting to go to someone’s yacht and I seen dude on the map pull up in an insurgent across the other side of the beach and hop out with a sniper like

4ke5pH3.gif

I’m like :dahell: “I know he ain't pull up like I’m supposed to be scared now that he’s in an insurgent” *sends RPG rocket at them, gets kill, goes on about my business with my crew like nothing happened* :smh:

I’m like damn if that 1,000 bounty was that important to you, we could’ve did one job act together and you would’ve made it back double the amount :heh:

:mjlol:

I’m not gonna lie I was petty in GTA…my thing was dudes who would enter a lobby and just randomly kill me then immediately leave…I would remember the username and let a couple days pass…then I would use my other account to add them as a friend and join them in a lobby if I saw them playing GTA online then proceed to fukk them up until they left

Gizza

Can’t find a job, YOU can rap at least
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norcal
One little fish called @Gizza Mayne sent me some bytch shyt....
I tried to get at the slut bytch weirdo bytch...
whore ignored me...
so I just dropped it....

women do what women do...
there are certain things men do not do....
and that is bytch shyt...
attention seeking bytch shyt...
get a person mad then go "ha ha you mad"....
that is bytch shyt
you needed a daddy
Edomite who the fuk are you? 2022 poster coppin pleas ima neg yo bytch ass ery chance I get. GTFOH always get messages when I neg one of you blatant edomites/coli c00ns but I literally gave out daps n reps by the thousands. :yawn:

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Edomite who the fuk are you? 2022 poster coppin pleas ima neg yo bytch ass ery chance I get. GTFOH always get messages when I neg one of you blatant edomites/coli c00ns but I literally gave out daps n reps by the thousands. :yawn:

retarded weirdo p*ssy

what the fukk you know about black people p*ssy?

fukk daps and reps and fukk yuh madda

what you know about black people?

I can tell when a likkle p*ssy like you overcompensating and trying too hard
you a wannabe
fukkin bytch

Gizza

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norcal
retarded weirdo p*ssy

what the fukk you know about black people p*ssy?

fukk daps and reps and fukk yuh madda

I see dat neg BURNING yo pale ass up, since you tagged me in hella threads. Thats why I neg n keep it moving. Funny you mentioned p*ssy when I literally had sex now im home alone. Now stay mad

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
it usually starts off with an unresolved argument or an argument where you get the “best” of them in a thread so they’ll follow you in other threads and look to say shyt to you in them…it’s usually pretty obvious…another way that’s a bit more “passive aggressive” is routinely negging someone…I used that in retaliation to someone following me around in threads and to my surprise it was quite effective…you would think that no one would care about a neg but some ppl get really bothered by it

"neg on sight" is a coli high art-form all of its own. nothing to do with stalking :ehh::wow:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
People mostly topic follow you

There are gatekeepers for certain topics on the board.

Thought police

Narrative warriors usually

You'll find them in political, geopolitical, identity politic threads

if some dikk head is actually following you around no matter what the topic is you must be doing something he wishes he could do or be hella annoying

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
I see dat neg BURNING yo pale ass up, since you tagged me in hella threads. Thats why I neg n keep it moving. Funny you mentioned p*ssy when I literally had sex now im home alone. Now stay mad

look at this likkle bytch

I asked you what the fukk you know about black people?

a point is to be proven

you a internet little bytch with your daps and reps and bullshyt internet lingo

if you were raised about black people you woudlnt be such a damn weirdo internet wannabe black person
trying to find your way

added to that
before this little bytch with his internet tactics try anything with his band of pussies and whores
I was told by gizzamayne to kill myself
for no reason
never ever even seen a post from that p*ssy
never interacted, never knew this poster existed
for clafrification to the mods

Gizza

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norcal

look at this likkle bytch

I asked you what the fukk you know about black people?

a point is to be proven

you a internet little bytch with your daps and reps and bullshyt internet lingo

if you were raised about black people you woudlnt be such a damn weirdo internet wannabe black person
trying to find your way

added to that
before this little bytch with his internet tactics try anything with his band of pussies and whores
I was told by gizzamayne to kill myself
for no reason
never ever even seen a post from that p*ssy
never interacted, never knew this poster existed
for clafrification to the mods
See ☝🏿 tagged me in multiples random threads over a damn neg. Thats why I delete the message n keep it pushin. :laff:

Family Man

Banned
Daps
:dead:

Breh you literally just described that clown @Billy Ocean

He even stalks posters and tags posters who have him on ignore.

:mjlol:
That's one of the coli-clowns that stay following in around. His on the spectrum ass is fixated on and fascinated with me. This nikka stays in my alerts, reps, and quotes. There's a couple more like that too. I can't believe how seriously some of these grown men take this message board shyt. I had to put that fukk nikka on ignore for his own mental well-being.

Dre God

Immortals never hurry
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
[9³]
This faq @Arnie Palmie been following me from thread to thread since October because I said I sat through the Dahmer documentary.

Truly a weird cac.