How do you know if someone is following you around the Coli?

KingsOfKings

𝕄𝕒𝕕𝕝𝕚𝕓 𝕚𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕠𝕒𝕥
Daps
it usually starts off with an unresolved argument or an argument where you get the “best” of them in a thread so they’ll follow you in other threads and look to say shyt to you in them…it’s usually pretty obvious…another way that’s a bit more “passive aggressive” is routinely negging someone…I used that in retaliation to someone following me around in threads and to my surprise it was quite effective…you would think that no one would care about a neg but some ppl get really bothered by it
All of this cats be rage flirting on here lol

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
it usually starts off with an unresolved argument or an argument where you get the “best” of them in a thread so they’ll follow you in other threads and look to say shyt to you in them…it’s usually pretty obvious…another way that’s a bit more “passive aggressive” is routinely negging someone…I used that in retaliation to someone following me around in threads and to my surprise it was quite effective…you would think that no one would care about a neg but some ppl get really bothered by it

@Billy Ocean you see this fakkit? Get off my dikk and get your shyt together bytch

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
@Billy Ocean you see this fakkit? Get off my dikk and get your shyt together bytch

This cac fakkit tags me in every thread he jumps in and leaves messages on my profile begging me to "drink anti-freeze" and I'M the one who's a stalker :dead: :dead: :dead:

You getting really close to @Wallychamp levels of Billy O obsession :russ:

Please stop stalking me, cac :mjlol:

Reptile

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
This cac fakkit tags me in every thread he jumps in and leaves messages on my profile begging me to "drink anti-freeze" and I'M the one who's a stalker :dead: :dead: :dead:

You getting really close to @Wallychamp levels of Billy O obsession :russ:

Please stop stalking me, cac :mjlol:

Shut the fukk up bytch you jumped on the dikk first, dont get mad when its time fukk. fakkit. Take this dikk like you been doing you bytch nikka.

Reptile

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
Flying straight out the closet like a wild banshee in heat :scust:

Your old ass been gay, speaking of Bengay; I know your body from all that clout chasing you geriatric fukk. Here you go bytch

7102W5UsqkL.jpg

fukk on somewhere p*ssy. Go suck ya madda...

Wallychamp

Kings Lose Crowns, Teachers Stay Intelligent
Daps

:dead:

Breh you literally just described that clown @Billy Ocean

He even stalks posters and tags posters who have him on ignore.

:mjlol:

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
:dead:

Breh you literally just described that clown @Billy Ocean

He even stalks posters and tags posters who have him on ignore.

:mjlol:
I never even knew who the little nikka was then one day he’s on my profile page leaving messages, neg repping me, and got me on his stupid MAGA list even though I’ve never said shyt about no fukking MAGA and don’t even vote.