How do you know if someone is following you around the Coli?

Wallychamp

Kings Lose Crowns, Teachers Stay Intelligent
Daps
I never even knew who the little nikka was then one day he’s on my profile page leaving messages, neg repping me, and got me on his stupid MAGA list even though I’ve never said shyt about no fukking MAGA and don’t even vote.

:mjlol: Yea. That's his M.O. once he starts stalking...

Dude has serious issues...

I don't take him serious... I just chalk it up as just another weirdo who posts online...

:yeshrug:

Last edited:

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I cant say nothing cause I wanna whip Nicole's ass to this day.

——-
This bipolar bytch right here
sQpFUPp_d.webp

:francis: :mjlol:
Dude been on a 4 yr vendetta pressed as fuk since he was dubbed 😭

Last edited:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:mjlol: Yea. That's his M.O. on he starts stalking...

Dude has serious issues...

I don't take him serious... I just chalk it up as just another weirdo who posts online...

:dead:

Breh you literally just described that clown @Billy Ocean

He even stalks posters and tags posters who have him on ignore.

:mjlol:
:francis::francis::deadrose:
YMqk7Lr_d.webp

bLYw3s9_d.webp

82rL7BX_d.webp

Been sending threats since 2018, unlike them I didn’t cry or report, and yet I’m the one who was sent to the bushes bc they wanted to bytch - go fukkin figure
😭🤬
their Asian mans @Stir Fry has been real quiet since I got out the cut- but this was acceptable for 3+ years. They like picking what to be outraged babbled about - 🤭

Last edited:

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it usually starts off with an unresolved argument or an argument where you get the “best” of them in a thread so they’ll follow you in other threads and look to say shyt to you in them…it’s usually pretty obvious…another way that’s a bit more “passive aggressive” is routinely negging someone…I used that in retaliation to someone following me around in threads and to my surprise it was quite effective…you would think that no one would care about a neg but some ppl get really bothered by it
That sissy ass NY poster is notorious for this :russ:

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
YMqk7Lr_d.webp

bLYw3s9_d.webp

82rL7BX_d.webp

Been sending threats since 2018, unlike them I didn’t cry or report, and yet I’m the one who was sent to the bushes bc they wanted to bytch - go fukkin figure
😭🤬
their Asian mans @Stir Fry has been real quiet since I got out the cut- but this was acceptable for 3+ years. They like picking what to be outraged babbled about - 🤭

What this dude is conveniently leaving out is that he threatened me in a thread. I got in his inbox, gave him my addy and told son to pull up if he a real nikka. Son never pulled up :manny:

Boy p*ssy :manny:

Last edited:

Wallychamp

Kings Lose Crowns, Teachers Stay Intelligent
Daps
Smh.
YMqk7Lr_d.webp

bLYw3s9_d.webp

82rL7BX_d.webp

😭🤬

:mjlol: His obsession with you is real...

He's literally quoting you in this thread, even though you have him on ignore and can't see his posts...

Basically talking to himself... :russ:

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
YMqk7Lr_d.webp

bLYw3s9_d.webp

82rL7BX_d.webp

😭🤬
Same here. The fakkit calls me out in a thread, I embarrass him as usual, then some mod goes and randomly gives me a buncha warning points and bushes me for two months. Then this lame ass nikka has the nerve to say he ain’t around here running to the mods telling.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Smh.

:mjlol: His obsession with you is real...

He's literally quoting you in this thread, even though you have him on ignore and can't see his posts...

Basically talking to himself... :russ:

I haven’t taken that dude off ignore since circa 2019
I just save the screenshots to laugh at his pressed faggit ass every time he gets exposed or roasted. 🤭

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
I got these nikkas crying on each other's shoulders, consoling each other in here :laff:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Same here. The fakkit calls me out in a thread, I embarrass him as usual, then some mod goes and randomly gives me a buncha warning points and bushes me for two months. Then this lame ass nikka has the nerve to say he ain’t around here running to the mods telling.
Dude like is like the main snitch running to tell.

Which makes this even the more ironic. Dude out here threatening everyone of his opposition lives and then 🏃‍♀️ With his gayng to tell on somebody -the same group of names live for snitching
:mjlol:
has he ever actually murdered anyone on the coli like he said he would?? That would warrant some type of investigation, I mean…
:deadrose::skip:
His claim to coli fame is literally being a 55 year old menace to humanity