How do you know if someone is following you around the Coli?

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Smh.

:mjlol: His obsession with you is real...

He's literally quoting you in this thread, even though you have him on ignore and can't see his posts...

Basically talking to himself... :russ:

:dead:
How Coli online DM menaces perceive themselves online: (perception)

V
How we the people perceive Coli online menaces offline/real life (Reality):
62fd53eb82103.jpeg

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
Dude like is like the main snitch running to tell.

Which makes this even the more ironic. Dude out here threatening everyone of his opposition lives and then πŸƒβ€β™€οΈ With his gayng to tell on somebody -the same group of names live for snitching
:mjlol:
has he ever actually murdered anyone on the coli like he said he would?? That would warrant some type of investigation, I mean…
:deadrose::skip:
His claim to coli fame is literally being a 55 year old menace to humanity
Little short lame ass nikka walking around at chest level

Wallychamp

Kings Lose Crowns, Teachers Stay Intelligent
Daps
200w.gif
I can’t see ya posts Billy Hocean - ignore function BYTCH
:umad:

:wow:

The sad part is, he's either too dumb to realize you can't see his posts while on ignore...

Or he does know that you can't them and he still continues try to get your attention...

I truly think being on ignore drives him crazy... lol

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The sad part is, he's either too dumb to realize you can't see his posts while on ignore...

Or he does know that you can't them and he still continues try to get your attention...

That’s why I do it - not giving him a reaction makes him legit fukkin insane and there’s not shyt he can do about it
:dead: :deadrose:

Right bytchy Ocean?? You can see what I can’t see.. πŸ‘€
:umad::umad:

🀭
Fuk r u going to do bout it? Nothing
:mjlol::mjlol:
Another 4 years of spamming my DMs - take your blood pressure meds and shut the Fuk up.

Bytch ass will be found stroked out mummified on his pissy mattress at 60 years old with the coli browser open and his stubby finger in rigor mortis on the neg button

Last edited:

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Little short lame ass nikka walking around at chest level

It's funny how I'm supposed to be this 55 year old midget yet you or the other Billy O dikkeaters in here scared to death to pull up...even meet me in town...to talk that good fly shyt y'all talk on here. Cause y'all don't believe it. YOU know. THEY know. shyt...none y'all p*ssy nikkas...not you, not the cac pretending to be Black @Wallychamp...not the nerd video game geek stalker @Reptile...and not the man pretending to be a woman @Nicole0416_718_929_646212...got the balls to even post a pic of a damn finger on here :russ:

Cowards.

Bottom line be this: you and them other 4 nerd internet nikkas I got mad in this thread are straight p*ssy. That's why I stay calling y'all out. You ass, dog. You gonna respond back, digital huffing and puffing wit ya digital chest poked out but it don't change the fact that you asscheeks, bro.

KGlock

All Star
Daps
It's funny how I'm supposed to be this 55 year old midget yet you or the other Billy O dikkeaters in here scared to death to pull up...even meet me in town...to talk that good fly shyt y'all talk on here. Cause y'all don't believe it. YOU know. THEY know. shyt...none y'all p*ssy nikkas...not you, not the cac pretending to be Black @Wallychamp...not the nerd video game geek stalker @Reptile...and not the man pretending to be a woman @Nicole0416_718_929_646212...got the balls to even post a pic of a damn finger on here :russ:

Cowards.

Bottom line be this: you and them other 4 nerd internet nikkas I got mad in this thread are straight p*ssy. That's why I stay calling y'all out. You ass, dog. You gonna respond back, digital huffing and puffing wit ya digital chest poked out but it don't change the fact that you asscheeks, bro.
Fam don't you get tired of beefing ppl on the internet, if you smart you know most ain't gon wanna engage offline for whatever reason so what's the point of giving them your energy with the petty back and forths? It's literally a waste of time :dahell:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

Dude had his league of nerds running the forum for 2 months snitching on errybody gassed as shyt, giving each other double high fives. Thanking their white savior bc no one was here to challenge them - all they needed to top it off was to send each other heart eyes 😍πŸ₯°

Like what the fuk.
:laff::deadrose:

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
don't you get tired of beefing ppl on the internet, if you smart you know most ain't gon wanna engage offline for whatever reason so what's the point of giving them your energy with the petty back and forths? :dahell:

Not beef. I call these lames out and they get mad. I laugh and call them out some more. Life goes on. I'd actually love to see one of these fukkboys actually pull up so I can laugh in their face. Probably post it for your entertainment.

Last edited:

Wallychamp

Kings Lose Crowns, Teachers Stay Intelligent
Daps
Fam don't you get tired of beefing ppl on the internet, if you smart you know most ain't gon wanna engage offline for whatever reason so what's the point of giving them your energy with the petty back and forths? It's literally a waste of time :dahell:

Trust me dog. The Coli is his life...

Kinda sad, but funny at the same time...

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps

Cowards.

why you want my pic so bad fakkit, so you can jack off to it? weren't you the one that saved the pic of some poster standing in the mirror with his shirt off or some weird shyt like that and made a thread about it? lol

you probably round there in tears blowing up the mods inboxes like a muthafukka. if you act like this on here i know if i showed up to beat your ass in person you'd have the fuzz with you. probably got em on speed dial.

KingsOfKings

π•„π•’π••π•π•šπ•“ π•šπ•€ π•₯𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕠𝕒π•₯
Daps
Y'all on one in this thread 🧡