How do you guys feel about people that commit suicide?

Commiting Suicide..

• Its a selfish act, fukk whoever takes the easy way out and leaves their family in misery

Votes: 16 35.6%
  • You dont know what that person was going thru when they decided to take they life, i feel bad for em

Votes: 29 64.4%

• Total voters

Krispy

#FreeBigLurch
Daps
Reppin
UK
Anyone who commits suicide is weak and deserves no sympathy from me

Cee2

Pro
Daps
People act like people living in third world countries can't have mental illness either, or that they can't commit suicide. It's all relative. You are comparing physical ailments such as disabilities, starvation, etc. to someone living in hell in their head. Everyone has their own version of hell, we're all human and we all deal with things differently. Some people don't have the same will power and fight in you that you do, that's just how it is. Most people contemplating suicide don't tell anybody, they keep that shyt to themselves because they feel ashamed probably for the same reasons you stated above.

Of course people in 3rd world countries commit suicide but not on the same scale as here.
The only time i wouldn't judge someone is if they're mentally ill and i'm talking real mental illness like schizophrenia.
You said some people don't have the same will power and fight so would it not be fair to call these people weak.

Cause lord knows i can't see how breaking up with your gf, getting fired, being broke, family dying

can compare to waking up like this everyday

27cdb2fc-d8e7-4840-a2ab-10bbaa7274db.jpg

whatever mental hell you're going through can be changed but this right here is PERMANENT.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
Of course people in 3rd world countries commit suicide but not on the same scale as here.
The only time i wouldn't judge someone is if they're mentally ill and i'm talking real mental illness like schizophrenia.
You said some people don't have the same will power and fight so would it not be fair to call these people weak.

Cause lord knows i can't see how breaking up with your gf, getting fired, being broke, family dying

27cdb2fc-d8e7-4840-a2ab-10bbaa7274db.jpg

whatever mental hell you're going through can be changed but this right here is PERMANENT.

You're underestimating how much your mind can fukk with you.

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang
I do not pity people who successfully kill themselves. They wanted to opt out. They opted out. End of story. *shrug*
Maybe they'll get reincarnated as a happier life form. Probably a lower life form, doe. >:-}

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
i could see why people do it. most of us are normal but there are legit born idiots and sighcoes out there. i dont think anyone hasnt been down and out before and thought about it. i have thought about it but never even came close because i have too much to live for and it would be stupid. people who kill themselves infront of people are the worst though...thanks for leaving that on my mind forever pal.

Seea

rill rill
Daps
Reppin
Nope.
It depends on the person. I don't view all the same way.

⠀⠀⠀

HARRIS 2024
Daps
Reppin
CORONA, CA
fukk anybody who kills themselves.

they deserve to have their graves pissed on. :pacspit:

i don't care if you got a terminal disease or not. go out fighting like a fukking champ.

///Vega+++

All Star
Daps
life is a gift and a curse but it's all we've got
what could drive someone to commit suicide that cannot be addressed/healed/counter-fought
the pain they leave the people who love them to deal with is unjustified even if the act is justified in their eyes
why have empathy for people who fail to show empathy themselves

HiphopRelated

In Broad Daylight
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My brother's keeper
Had one friend who committed that.....shyt just got to a point for him where life kicked him down one time too many. I'll never take death comments as "just joking" from then.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nah man, I've been stuck out with no where to stay with no money and nothing going on and I came back from that. I done had to deal with a alot a real shyt when I was in my early 20s

I got no love for people who give up in general and suicide is the ultimate give up.

Some cases are a lil more understandable than others but its never justified and I just don't really feel bad for them... I'm just kind of numb to peope who do that

A bad situation doesn't automatically equate to suicide. Hell there are musicians who killed themselves at the peak of their careers.

Mental disorders are real and affect everyone differently. It's not about the situation you're in but more like how your brain is processing that situation. So if someone feels that killing themselves was the best thing, I can't knock them.

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
Weak individuals, look at how many people live of rubbish in 3rd world countries or people that are born with extreme disabilities.

If these types of people have the will and motivation to keep on living what excuse do you have.

It's scary how soft people have become especially in the west.

People commit suicide in 3rd World countries too but what's much more important is that people in 3rd World countries (but also, say, in Southern European countries) have larger and stronger "support" groups: extended families, neighbours you actually hang out with, etc. That goes a very long way in helping people cope with whatever situation they're going thru. It also "helps" that in those countries, almost EVERYONE is struggling, so your struggles appear "normal" to you. Unlike you feeling like a bum because all your school friends have great jobs, cars and houses and you're unemployed. If everyone's unemployed, it stings "less".

People act like people living in third world countries can't have mental illness either, or that they can't commit suicide. It's all relative. You are comparing physical ailments such as disabilities, starvation, etc. to someone living in hell in their head. Everyone has their own version of hell, we're all human and we all deal with things differently. Some people don't have the same will power and fight in you that you do, that's just how it is. Most people contemplating suicide don't tell anybody, they keep that shyt to themselves because they feel ashamed probably for the same reasons you stated above.

Truth. People are too quick to say "s/he's weak" but have no idea what issues that person is going through. Mental illness or not, not being "well" in you mental is hell. It's not like a physical aiment or financial issues or whatever. the mind is what helps you cope with all those other issues, what you gonna do when it doens't work with you :ohhh:

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps

This is pretty much saying "you have it bad but look at them over there, they have it worse!". It's like and? Their pain and the other person's pain might not be the same but it's their own personal pain that they have to deal with daily.

Cee2

Pro
Daps
Everyone has to deal with personal pain what makes their pain any worse than what all people have to go through.

Somehow suicide has become acceptable nowadays and people tend to sympathize with them as the poll results show, making it easier to take that final step.

If you had a depressed friend would you also tell them suicide was acceptable if they asked you. Nah fukk that i'm making sure i tell em it's not acceptable and that i will do everything in my power to make sure they're happy to continue with the struggle that life is.

semtex

:)
Daps
My friend iced himself a month ago. :patrice: note said he "wanted to see what's next"

:merchant: