How do you guys feel about people that commit suicide?

Commiting Suicide..

• Its a selfish act, fukk whoever takes the easy way out and leaves their family in misery

Votes: 16 35.6%
  • You dont know what that person was going thru when they decided to take they life, i feel bad for em

Votes: 29 64.4%

• Total voters
Daps
Reppin
VOID
I was there. I'm glad I didn't do it. My life was so shytty at one point that the idea of dying was inviting. That was when I was still living in Pittsburgh. Now, life is sweet...but could be sweeter.

It's a permanent solution to a temporary problem.

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
I agree, its mad selfish.........

nikka put their family through that type of pain and, in some cases, even leave dependant children without you............

smh........

but its people man............i aint hardly suprised by anything people do anymore

TrifeGod

Chasing The Dragon
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
I was there. I'm glad I didn't do it. My life was so shytty at one point that the idea of dying was inviting. That was when I was still living in Pittsburgh. Now, life is sweet...but could be sweeter.

It's a permanent solution to a temporary problem.

Judging by your avy you still might want to reconsider.

Some days you still think about doing it.

Just to see what happens.

How will you do it is the question...

Daps
Reppin
VOID
They are going straight to hell

But according to the Bible, you can go straight to hell for enjoying sugar or smoking weed.
Judging by your avy you still might want to reconsider.

Some days you still think about doing it.

Just to see what happens.

How will you do it is the question...

You don't know me son. I just like dark and morbid stuff so keep your unfounded prejudices and speculations about me to yourself.

TrifeGod

Chasing The Dragon
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
But according to the Bible, you can go straight to hell for enjoying sugar or smoking weed.

You don't know me son. I just like dark and morbid stuff so keep your unfounded prejudices and speculations about me to yourself.

I hope you don't fall back into dismal.

The irony if your previous situation and likings as of the present.

It's demonironic friends.

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Nah man, I've been stuck out with no where to stay with no money and nothing going on and I came back from that. I done had to deal with a alot a real shyt when I was in my early 20s

I got no love for people who give up in general and suicide is the ultimate give up.

Some cases are a lil more understandable than others but its never justified and I just don't really feel bad for them... I'm just kind of numb to peope who do that

Daps
Reppin
VOID
Nah man, I've been stuck out with no where to stay with no money and nothing going on and I came back from that. I done had to deal with a alot a real shyt when I was in my early 20s

I got no love for people who give up in general and suicide is the ultimate give up.

Some cases are a lil more understandable than others but its never justified and I just don't really feel bad for them... I'm just kind of numb to peope who do that

Dude...I feels ya. If it wasn't for the struggles I had in the past, I wouldn't of been the strong ass individual I am now. I could of easily given up...but then I wouldn't of seen how my future would of panned out.

I'm almost 30 and trying to enjoy the best out of life now.

Fervid

Largest Member
Daps
It's ok.

We're not nearly as important as we have convinced our"selves" we are.

Cee2

Pro
Daps
Weak individuals, look at how many people live of rubbish in 3rd world countries or people that are born with extreme disabilities.

If these types of people have the will and motivation to keep on living what excuse do you have.

It's scary how soft people have become especially in the west.

Daps
Reppin
VOID
Weak individuals, look at how many people live of rubbish in 3rd world countries or people that are born with extreme disabilities.

If these types of people have the will and motivation to keep on living what excuse do you have.

I used to post on a depression discussion board for a while that was mainly US and EU peoples on it.

I said something along the lines of this and added that people who are depressed "like to dwell in their own world of depression cause they like it and find solace in it after a while and don't realize that they can provide their own solutions".

My threads and comments were referred to as cruel and eventually deleted.:dry:

Daps
Some people take meds to feel netter, some end their ife. Either way, I think its the stigma of mental ilness that leads to suicide. Suicide is the only way some can feel peace. :manny:

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets

People act like people living in third world countries can't have mental illness either, or that they can't commit suicide. It's all relative. You are comparing physical ailments such as disabilities, starvation, etc. to someone living in hell in their head. Everyone has their own version of hell, we're all human and we all deal with things differently. Some people don't have the same will power and fight in you that you do, that's just how it is. Most people contemplating suicide don't tell anybody, they keep that shyt to themselves because they feel ashamed probably for the same reasons you stated above.