How do you guys feel about people that commit suicide?

Commiting Suicide..

• Its a selfish act, fukk whoever takes the easy way out and leaves their family in misery

Votes: 16 35.6%
  • You dont know what that person was going thru when they decided to take they life, i feel bad for em

Votes: 29 64.4%

• Total voters

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
:whoa:

he didn't kill himself for his seed to benefit. he already had the money. he killed himself cuz he was on drugs, and had a fukk it :manny: moment while on drugs and killed himself. the story of how it went down is actually kinda ridiculous when I think about it to this day.

basically he was high, and got into a minor accident with a mediocre car involving hitting a traffic pole (mind you dude is a millionaire) and he basically said something to effect of "why do I always have bad luck" and he shot himself in the head on the scene.

jesus christ :snoop:

I don't have a problem with it. If they don't want to live why should they be forced to go through life?

you absolutely right. but lets call it what it is...its a cowardly selfish thing to do

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
basically he was high, and got into a minor accident with a mediocre car involving hitting a traffic pole (mind you dude is a millionaire) and he basically said something to effect of "why do I always have bad luck" and he shot himself in the head on the scene.
im sorry but :laff:

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
@Uptown WaYo87 what about mentally ill people ?

thats a diffrent story man...the same as someone who went crazy..

im talking about mentally stable people who just think that offing themselves is going to solve all their problems without thinking of their loved ones first

now that i think about it you can make the argument that most people that heavily consider suicide are mentally ill...:yeshrug:

its a slippery slope but for the most part its selfish

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
This was my post in one of the Lee Thompson Young threads but @FrederickDouglas stated that shyt eloquently.

You must not know how suicide works. Do you know how much pain you have to actually be in to even consider taking your own life, let alone actually going through with it? As outwardly selfish as it may seem the pain must be immense.

But damn, I grew up with Lee, sad.

I'd also like to state that depression and suicide are a hell of a beast.

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
thats a diffrent story man...the same as someone who went crazy..

im talking about mentally stable people who just think that offing themselves is going to solve all their problems without thinking of their loved ones first

now that i think about it you can make the argument that most people that heavily consider suicide are mentally ill...:yeshrug:

its a slippery slope but for the most part its selfish

Breh for a person to have the guts and make the decision to kill themselves that IS depression so ultimately they are all mentally ill in one way or another.

Like @Brofato said looking at the outside as someone who hasn't experienced mental illness or its symptoms it looks very simple and 'selfish' but there are so many layers of hell in a person's mind that they can experience which we can never understand.

It's all in the mind. Family, friends, money job are all external.

When a person makes the decision to kill themselves its all in their head. They can't think rationally. When your mind is a dark place even the best external factors can't save you.

During those phases their serotonin levels are usually very low so their brain becomes a much darker place unable to make the correct decisions they should.

Another misconception is that people who kill themselves usually do it randomly after something bad happens to them when in reality they might have been silently been suffering from depression for years and that event was their tipping point. But we don't know that.

In my life experience I've been around people who have really suffered mentally, people who had to spend years on meds to turn down the voices in their head.

Mental illness is no joke, especially untreated. I don't view them as selfish. More 'helpless' .

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
Until you actually get to the point of planning or even contemplating suicide, you'll never really understand that mind state. Instead of calling people selfish, we need to get more mental health support and services out there. It's such a big stigma that comes with being mentally ill when really we should be supporting them.

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
life is complicated...so dont judge...ive been down some dark roads before, ive demons in my head all my life...not everybody can fight through it...its a helluva battle...most of us know about it...

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
Until you actually get to the point of planning or even contemplating suicide, you'll never really understand that mind state. Instead of calling people selfish, we need to get more mental health support and services out there. It's such a big stigma that comes with being mentally ill when really we should be supporting them.

This extremely. If you've ever gone down that road and start to rationalize how maybe you'd just be better off dead you'll learn how scary that is. Might even scare yourself if you realize you're doing that but your mind always seems to drift back to the answer that it's just the best answer to put a stop to everything.

There's an incredible amount of people who internalize the hell out of things to the point that suicide becomes their resolution. And on the outside they may seem just as happy as the next man.

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
I feel like somebody could've gotten through to em if they spoke the right words...

You'd be surprised how far being kind to someone can go :wow: