How do you guys feel about people that commit suicide?

Commiting Suicide..

• Its a selfish act, fukk whoever takes the easy way out and leaves their family in misery

Votes: 16 35.6%
  • You dont know what that person was going thru when they decided to take they life, i feel bad for em

Votes: 29 64.4%

• Total voters

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
it's selfish for the most part.

but there was a dude that grew up with me from 4th grade thru high school I knew who killed himself. the thing about him is he was a millionaire. reason being is cuz as a kid he shocked himself in a power outlet , and lost his left arm from below the elbow and got a multimillion dollar settlement.

anyways around 10 years ago, he killed himself. he was a regular nikka not really doin shyt, but he had a kid, and a house paid for off that settlement. when he died, his family was forced out of their house (cuz it was technically his) and the bread and the house went to his baby moms and his son. she lives there to this day, and his kid is like 14 now. so him killing himself, directly benefitted his seed as dude is basically set up for life in a good crib in a good neighborhood where he has all the tools to live a successful life.

sad to say, I dont know what would have happened if his pops didn't kill himself as he and his family was ratchet to put it kinda mildly.

dude wasn't my best friend, but we were cool. one of my best friends was really close to him tho. and I been over his crib and kicked it with dude many a times over the years.

if dude would still be alive, it's quite possible, he could have tricked off ALL of his settlement money and his kid would have NOTHING.

Last edited:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
they wasnt brought into this world in thin air, someone gave birth to them, someone raised them, someone took care of them....suicide is extremely selfish.

Sure, but nobody asked to be born. I don't agree with suicide but if someone doesn't want to be apart of this world so be it, I don't have to respect their choice but it's not necessarily selfish.

as far as PTSD....you right on that aspect, crazy is crazy and if you got voices in your head telling you to kill yourself then its hard to not feel bad for you

They aren't getting the treatment they deserve, everyday 22 vets kill themselves, shyt is beyond fukked up.

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
They asked to be born though? :ohhh:

:stopitslime: so you saying we all got a legitimate reason to commit that if we wanted to? nobody in here made the choice of being born but our parents did, thats how life works. you take your life away because things is rough and you leave your moms in misery..its fukking selfish

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
:stopitslime: so you saying we all got a legitimate reason to commit that if we wanted to? nobody in here made the choice of being born but our parents did, thats how life works. you take your life away because things is rough and you leave your moms in misery..its fukking selfish
Yea I said because we did not choose to be born we all should commit suicide. No I'm just saying if someone really has DEEP issues that can't get over and it's making that person's life miserable and he/she chooses to commit that :manny:

Who's the selfish one? "I brought you into this world, you're in so much distress that you think death is a better option than living so you kill yourself, but I'm not the selfish one because you being alive and in pain >>>>>>>>>> you being dead and I'm in pain"

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
it's selfish for the most part.

but there was a dude that grew up with me from 4th grade thru high school I knew who killed himself. the thing about him is he was a millionaire. reason being is cuz as a kid he shocked himself in a power outlet , and lost his left arm from below the elbow and got a multimillion dollar settlement.

anyways around 10 years ago, he killed himself. he was a regular nikka not really doin shyt, but he had a kid, and a house paid for off that settlement. when he died, his family was forced out of their house (cuz it was technically his) and the bread and the house went to his baby moms and his son. she lives there to this day, and his kid is like 14 now. so him killing himself, directly benefitted his seed as dude is basically set up for life in a good crib in a good neighborhood where he has all the tools to live a successful life.

sad to say, I dont know what would have happened if his pops didn't kill himself as he and his family was ratchet to put it kinda mildly.

dude wasn't my best friend, but we were cool. one of my best friends was really close to him tho. and I been over his crib and kicked it with dude many a times over the years.

:dwillhuh: so he killed himself for the sole purpose that his seed would benefit from it financially? is that how powerful money is? that delusional ass people think its better than growing up with a father whos always there to guide you, be there for you, and show you right from wrong? i would rather grow up strugglin with a father than to be rich and grow up without one..thats some backward shyt man..

FrederickDouglas

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There are very extreme levels of physical and/or emotional anguish. Things can get so low that people won't even want to live in a world where such pain is possible.

But there are also moments of happiness, euphoria, and contentment that make life worth living. No doubt if you make it through the fire you'll be glad you did. Quite frankly though the suicidal have decided life isn't worth living, something the family and friends haven't decided so I have a problem with calling their decision selfish. They don't know that pain.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
pain is real......either mental or physical.
pray that suicide is never a door you open
because the right circumstances could have any
of us turning the knob.
5esmz7.jpg

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
:dwillhuh: so he killed himself for the sole purpose that his seed would benefit from it financially? is that how powerful money is? that delusional ass people think its better than growing up with a father whos always there to guide you, be there for you, and show you right from wrong? i would rather grow up strugglin with a father than to be rich and grow up without one..thats some backward shyt man..

:whoa:

he didn't kill himself for his seed to benefit. he already had the money. he killed himself cuz he was on drugs, and had a fukk it :manny: moment while on drugs and killed himself. the story of how it went down is actually kinda ridiculous when I think about it to this day.

basically he was high, and got into a minor accident with a mediocre car involving hitting a traffic pole (mind you dude is a millionaire) and he basically said something to effect of "why do I always have bad luck" and he shot himself in the head on the scene.