Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
I bang average girls all the time..

They not expensive
They can Cook
They Love giving head and don't mind u fuking up there hair
They not about themselves majority of the time

Niqqas on here kill me with banging dimes 24/7..

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
i think he seeks vaildation on here (prolly in reall life too) A LOT ...and i think it has a lot to do with his age and lack of maturity. i'm past the point of needing validation. i don't need to brag about the charity work my salon is invovled with thru Casa de Esperanza - House of Hope for Children or about being a member of Fort Bend Jr Service League(county charity organization) and how i host an event annually for them(yes i've been in local newspapers and on TV too..big fukking whoop). obviously he feels the need to constantly brag on here which is why i called him out in the first place in this thread. lol
i don't have anything against him personally ....hopefully he grows up and realizes all that bragging makes a you come across more lame than anything. let your work speak for itself.

People brag...me bragging about smashing models is simply guy talk ie flexing. I couldnt brag to my friends about that but they all do the same shyt. As for real life maybe your right, I only fukk with people who doing big things or trying to do them (entertainment, media, arts) so it is basically a contest of accomplishments between peers. Maybe I do let that competitive spirit bleed into my posting habits.

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't need your advice........you basically begged me to list my accomplishments for your own entertainment........What made you do that? I cant blame you though, we all get bored sometimes. As for another girl we were having an argument as we have on many occasions, she dissed me and I dissed her back. Everyone needs validation, we just get it in different ways. Ive seen you on here bragging about being a computer programmer and having an M3. As for downplaying my accomplishments......Hey I cant impress everyone.

There's one thread where I listed what I considered accomplishements. It was in a thread titled "what do you consider your accomplishments".

Being in a car thread talking about an M3 (not an accomplishment, btw) isn't bragging.

Being in a career thread talking about being a programmer (not an accomplishment imo) isn't bragging.

I agree, you don't need my advice. Nobody does, but it's there should you choose to heed it.

If not, no harm no foul. I still fux with you, I'm just sayin'.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm glad you're proud of yourself man.

Self-respect is very important.

But I can't believe you actually made a list.

And I can't believe you feel accomplished enough by that list to feel that you can get pompous about it.

I do applaud you tho for keeping it real and not putting some extravagant made up shyt on there.

My advice would be to keep chipping away at that ego, to where you no longer feel the need to go the "I've done more than you in my life" route on the internet in front of strangers.

If you're really serious about "people who do things don't really brag", then you owe Anothergirl an apology. Because that was idiotic, and the polar opposite of what you just did. More to the point, you felt that you needed to do it at her expense. I'm just sayin'.

I mean really, stop and self-actualize at the validation you were seeking by making that comment. Think about the further validation you were seeking by then making an actual list.

:tu:

You were gonna criticize if he didn't make the list. Stop the :cape: and be rational.

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
There's one thread where I listed what I considered accomplishements. It was in a thread titled "what do you consider your accomplishments".

Being in a car thread talking about an M3 (not an accomplishment, btw) isn't bragging.

Being in a career thread talking about being a programmer (not an accomplishment imo) isn't bragging.

I agree, you don't need my advice. Nobody does, but it's there should you choose to heed it.

Those weren't career threads or car threads where I read those things. I agree though, its not an accomplishment but some people are impressed by those things.

Next time you interject in an argument you gotta look at things in the proper context. Its not just me bragging at her expense, Anothergirl and myself have e-beef, she came in this thread to bash me like she has in other threads. I've bashed her as well. All is fair in love and war. <3

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
I'm glad you're proud of yourself man.

Self-respect is very important.

But I can't believe you actually made a list.

And I can't believe you feel accomplished enough by that list to feel that you can get pompous about it.

I do applaud you tho for keeping it real and not putting some extravagant made up shyt on there.

My advice would be to keep chipping away at that ego, to where you no longer feel the need to go the "I've done more than you in my life" route on the internet in front of strangers.

If you're really serious about "people who do things don't really brag", then you owe Anothergirl an apology. Because that was idiotic, and the polar opposite of what you just did. More to the point, you felt that you needed to do it at her expense. I'm just sayin'.

I mean really, stop and self-actualize at the validation you were seeking by making that comment. Think about the further validation you were seeking by then making an actual list.

:tu:

:pachaha:

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps

you got that M3 slime????

what year. where the pics

i wanted one of them things badly

i had a 2000 328ci coupe...bytch was clean as fukk

all black with staggered rims

lol he jealous of ya car and job

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Those weren't career threads or car threads where I read those things. I agree though, its not an accomplishment but some people are impressed by those things.

Next time you interject in an argument you gotta look at things in the proper context. Its not just me bragging at her expense, Anothergirl and myself have e-beef, she came in this thread to bash me like she has in other threads. I've bashed her as well. All is fair in love and war. <3

You gotta understand tho, if you're having an argument out in the open, it's gonna be open to scrutiny.

The bolded, I didn't know about that ish. It's all :manny: tho breh. We cool I'm just giving my $0.02.

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Its actually hilarious because I think the argument between me and another girl fizzled out.

this this dude posted

Me =
tumblr_mlzxfnHs8z1r8t4b8o1_500.png

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you got that M3 slime????

what year. where the pics

i wanted one of them things badly

i had a 2000 328ci coupe...bytch was clean as fukk

all black with staggered rims

lol he jealous of ya car and job

This was years ago. I think it was an '02 or an '03 e46 convertible. Fun car; heavy, shytty transmission though.