How do you guys bang average broads?

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
How you a photographer and you ain't showing no pics :bryan:

Better show them pics before I swing this neg :demonic:

lol..dude isn't pulling models..only in his own mind. unless by "model" you mean extra average hipster white girl. no ford modeling agency type or vicki secret type model is gonna mess with a dude that looks like him. sorry no hate it's just not happening. he even got clowned back on sohh by Dachamphere and a few others in the "post pics of girls you've fukked" thread...for overhypying some plain jane white chick as a dime. lol
i think it simply makes him feel important to classify the grungy hispter chicks that fukk with him for free pics as "models". lol

Daps
Reppin
The Last of the Outlaws
The elites sometimes have that "all I gotta do is show up and look good" attitude about sex, they ain't going outta their way or putting in much work to make it interesting. Not sure what you mean by "average" tho. Everyone's view of average can differ dramatically.

-P-

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
lol..dude isn't pulling models..only in his own mind. unless by "model" you mean extra average hipster white girl. no ford modeling agency type or vicki secret type model is gonna mess with a dude that looks like him. sorry no hate it's just not happening. he even got clowned back on sohh by Dachamphere and a few others in the "post pics of girls you've fukked" thread...for overhypying some plain jane white chick as a dime. lol
i think it simply makes him feel important to classify the grungy hispter chicks that fukk with him for free pics as "models". lol

Stop being salty, ive fukked with a chick who has been in vogue italia and elle japan. Oh and i'm a fukking hunk. I cant wait till find your pic....saw that shyt from the bottom half and your legs looked like jello. Now go back to posting on tumblr all day you ugly, middle aged, bed wench. Oh and stop hating on cute hipster chicks, we all know they just make you feel old. Oh and that chick I posted sohh got mad props and nikkas accused me of lying.

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
Stop being salty, ive fukked with a chick who has been in vogue italia and elle japan. Oh and i'm a fukking hunk. I cant wait till find your pic....saw that shyt from the bottom half and your legs looked like jello. Now go back to posting on tumblr all day you ugly, middle aged, bed wench.

done editing spinny??? wow i really hurt his feelings y'all :russ:

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
just wanted to add some last ether in. You didn't hurt my feelings but I can tell my existence fukks with you.

not as much as mine fukks with you. :shaq: i just had to call you out on some of the bs you spew that's all :yehsrug:
also post that supposed picture oh my legs looking like "jello" please ....i have two pics on my twitter which show my legs both are flawless... anything else you've seen is someone trolling you with a fake pic. :smugfavre:

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
not as much as mine fukks with you. :shaq: i just had to call you out on some of the bs you spew that's all :yehsrug:
also post that supposed picture oh my legs looking like "jello" please ....i have two pics on my twitter which show my legs both are flawless... anything else you've seen is someone trolling you with a fake pic. :smugfavre:

Your legs looked like jello and it also looked like you were wearing a body suit under that dress. You would have to lose about 20 pounds and tone up for me to even notice you in the streets. But since you're like 38 that wouldnt happen anyway. I piss you off because I make you feel like you're nothing. You try to act like your cultured just because you fukked a couple white boys but in actuality your just a hair dresser in texas who posts on tumblr all day. For the record I do fukk with and perfer Black women.....If thats what you're mad about.

You, the other African chick who only dates white dudes and two white boys Mikebrownsjob and BuyandSave hate my guts. I think i know why.

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
Your legs looked like jello and it also looked like you were wearing a body suit under that dress. You would have to lose about 20 pounds and tone up for me to even notice you in the streets. But since you're like 38 that would happen anyway. I piss you off because I make you feel like you're nothing. You try to act like your cultured just because you fukked a couple white boys but in actuality your just a hair dresser in texas who posts on tumblr all day. For the record I do fukk with and perfer Black women.....If thats what you're mad about.

You, the other African chick who only dates white dudes and two white boys Mikebrownsjob and BuyandSave hate my guts. I think i know why.

nah i actually don't have anything against you and mostly just ignore you and your delusions or grandeur....until you start mentioning me in every other post like an obessed crybaby. don't dish it if you can't take it hunny. i'm glad you wouldn't look twice as me actually. certain "types" i don't want looking in my direction(poseur black dudes for instance)so that's a win win for the both of us. :cheers:

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
nah i actually don't have anything against you and mostly just ignore you and your delusions or grandeur....until you start mentioning me in every other post like an obessed crybaby. don't dish it if you can't take it hunny. i'm glad you wouldn't look twice as me actually. certain "types" i don't won't looking in my direction(posuer black dudes for instance)so that's a win win for the both of us. :cheers:

I only @ you to be funny or fukk with you. I mean if you want to be the resident c00n that's the price you gotta pay. And you should be trilled at any dude looking in your direction, especially at your age. Delusions of grandeur? I aint shyt I don't even have a wikipedia page. I have done way more with my life then you though at a way younger age too.

Cheers

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The average woman gets dikk. Chalk it up to nature; don't try to rub too many brain cells together trying to figure it out.

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
I only @ you to be funny or fukk with you. I mean if you want to be the resident c00n that's the price you gotta pay. And you should be trilled at any dude looking in your direction, especially at your age. Delusions of grandeur? I aint shyt I don't even have a wikipedia page. I have done way more with my life then you though at a way younger age too.

Cheers
33 and looks 26 :umad: also if you really think i hate you ..then you take this place WAY to seriously. i don't hate anybody on here... this is all sh*ts and giggles to me. you guys on the other hand (esp you) really seem to be :fire: at my preferences...get over it...it aint that serious.