How do you guys bang average broads?

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have done way more with my life then you though at a way younger age too.

This shyt (especially on the internet) always makes me laugh.

Why don't you go ahead and list out all of your life achievements for us, followed by everything Anothergirl has accomplished in her life. I mean, after all, how better to put her in her place than to remove the ambiguity and let her know exactly where she stands.

I have a feeling that suddenly, your life is none of our business and you "aren't the type to brag", but somehow will find it within yourself to make a list anyway, sans her accomplishments (which really, you have no way of gauging).

Please, feel free to 'resume it', and by that I mean embellish for the sake of insecurity.

Don't let me down, breh. After all, if I were as accomplished as you say you are, I sure wouldn't be shy about it.

tumblr_mgr7dgMTKi1rbsg6jo1_400.gif

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
Bragging about looking 26 is like bragging about looking 30 :whoa:

still past your prime. I wonder who will get the last word.

lol....there's nothing wrong with being early thirties best year of my life so far tbh...now once i hit 35+ i'll be :sadcam:
anyways i conceed this dispute to you spinny you can have the last word...:shake:

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps

Why don't you go ahead and list out all of your life achievements for us, followed by everything Anothergirl has accomplished in her life. I mean, after all, how better to put her in her place than to remove the ambiguity and let her know exactly where she stands.

I have a feeling that suddenly, your life is none of our business and you "aren't the type to brag", but somehow will find it within yourself to make a list anyway, sans her accomplishments (which really, you have no way of gauging).

Please, feel free to 'resume it', and by that I mean embellish for the sake of insecurity.

Don't let me down, breh. After all, if I were as accomplished as you say you are, I sure wouldn't be shy about it.

i think i've done ok for myself. owning my own successful business since the age 29 isn't to shabby imo... :manny:

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i think i've done ok for myself. owning my own successful business since the age 29 isn't to shabby imo... :manny:

I was being facetious. I'm pretty sure I don't gauge success the same way he does.

It will be interesting though to see if he gets offended and takes me seriously, or backs out like a bytch w/o listing his oh so impressive life feats.

Either way, I will be laughing.

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
lol....there's nothing wrong with being early thirties best year of my life so far tbh...now once i hit 35+ i'll be :sadcam:
anyways i conceed this dispute to you spinny you can have the last word...:shake:

I feel like you shortchanged your 20's. Not enough traveling, partying and doing stupid shyt.:ld:

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama

I was talking to her not you, we were having an online argument. I get it though you want to be entertained at my expense. By the way people who do things don't really brag. Only reason Im typing is because of my ego which im getting rid of bit by bit.

I slept in the YMCA at 16
Have a degree in mechanical Engineering
I was the head designer of a 6 figure piece of scientific equipment.
My name is in a scientific journal
I contribute to Vogue Magazine
Had a feature in complex among other places
Had two projects done on me
My photos are the walls of art galleries and homes all over the world.

CNN said id be dead by 21

Wont mention luxury cars ive owned or other trivial shyt. I don't consider those things accomplishments, the only thing I care about is self actualization and making a mark in the world. I only just found myself in 2010 so even though im 27 I feel like I just started my path now.

Another girls biggest accomplishment is marrying a white dude and of course her tumblr.

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
I feel like you shortchanged your 20's. Not enough traveling, partying and doing stupid shyt.:ld:

yeah i was kinda sheltered a lot and always felt like the "ugly duckling" in highschool and early 20's so i didn't really blossom untill about 26. when most chicks are hitting their slumps ironically. 26 - thru now has been my prime. ...s'all good i guess not everyone peaks at the same time. :manny:

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was talking to her not you, we were having an online argument. I get it though you want to be entertained at my expense. By the way people who do things don't really brag. Only reason Im typing is because of my ego which im getting rid of bit by bit.

I slept in the YMCA at 16
Have a degree in mechanical Engineering
I was the head designer of a 6 figure piece of scientific equipment.
My name is in a scientific journal
I contribute to Vogue Magazine
Had a feature in complex among other places
Had two projects done on me
My photos are the walls of art galleries and homes all over the world.

CNN said id be dead by 21

Wont mention luxury cars ive owned or other trivial shyt. I don't consider those things accomplishments, the only thing I care about is self actualization and making a mark in the world. I only just found myself in 2010 so even though im 27 I feel like I just started my path now.

Another girls biggest accomplishment is marrying a white dude and of course her tumblr.

I'm glad you're proud of yourself man.

Self-respect is very important.

But I can't believe you actually made a list.

And I can't believe you feel accomplished enough by that list to feel that you can get pompous about it.

I do applaud you tho for keeping it real and not putting some extravagant made up shyt on there.

My advice would be to keep chipping away at that ego, to where you no longer feel the need to go the "I've done more than you in my life" route on the internet in front of strangers.

If you're really serious about "people who do things don't really brag", then you owe Anothergirl an apology. Because that was idiotic, and the polar opposite of what you just did. More to the point, you felt that you needed to do it at her expense. I'm just sayin'.

I mean really, stop and self-actualize at the validation you were seeking by making that comment. Think about the further validation you were seeking by then making an actual list.

:tu:

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama

And I can't believe you feel accomplished enough by that list to feel that you can get pompous about it.

I do applaud you tho for keeping it real and not putting some extravagant made up shyt on there.

My advice would be to keep chipping away at that ego, to where you no longer feel the need to go the "I've done more than you in my life" route on the internet in front of strangers.

If you're really serious about "people who do things don't really brag", then you owe Anothergirl an apology. Because that was idiotic, and the polar opposite of what you just did. More to the point, you felt that you needed to do it at her expense. I'm just sayin'.

I mean really, stop and self-actualize at the validation you were seeking by making that comment.

I don't need your advice........you basically begged me to list my accomplishments for your own entertainment........What made you do that? I cant blame you though, we all get bored sometimes. As for another girl we were having an argument as we have on many occasions, she dissed me and I dissed her back. Everyone needs validation, we just get it in different ways. Ive seen you on here bragging about being a computer programmer and having an M3. As for downplaying my accomplishments......Hey I cant impress everyone.

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps

I mean really, stop and self-actualize at the validation you were seeking by making that comment.

i think he seeks vaildation on here (prolly in reall life too) A LOT ...and i think it has a lot to do with his age and lack of maturity. i'm past the point of needing validation. i don't need to brag about the charity work my salon is invovled with thru Casa de Esperanza - House of Hope for Children or about being a member of Fort Bend Jr Service League(county charity organization) and how i host an event annually for them(yes i've been in local newspapers and on TV too..big fukking whoop). obviously he feels the need to constantly brag on here which is why i called him out in the first place in this thread. lol
i don't have anything against him personally ....hopefully he grows up and realizes all that bragging makes a you come across more lame than anything. let your work speak for itself.

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps
i dont give a fukk nikka

i care bout my body count

aint nothing like new p*ssy

that motherfukkin chase

this summer im tryna fukk atleast 30 bytches