How do you guys bang average broads?

Commander in Chiefin

Passing blunts and bills $$$
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Green Party
:snoop::snoop::snoop: these nikkas with their IT Certs and 6 figure jobs are :flabbynsick::flabbynsick: lame.

Breh, I witnessed this first hand over the weekend with my cousin. Dude's 27 and an IT nerd (I think he might be a virgin also). Was at a bar in Florida with him and another cousin. I struck up a convo with a chick and she left to bring her friends back. My cousin says

"How did you do that ? :krs:

Me - Do what ?

IT cuz - talk to her ?

Me - what ?

IT cuz - talk to her, you know, how did you get to talking to her

Me - :dwillhuh: Uhh, just talk, strike up a conversation

My other cuz - :skip: :snoop:

I don't see that cousin that often because we really have nothing in common but I felt bad for him and tried to school him a lil bit. But his timidness and awkwardness were too much to overcome in one evening. That nikka needs an entire semester :smh:

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
So you only fukk with models? :ld: A unique story on the internets :ehh:

I only fukk with models for the most part :mjpls:

I'm a photographer though and I lowkey feel like I deserve it. I always need a new muse.

That doesent mean I wouldnt smash an ugly or average chick if it was put on a platter and nobody would find out.

Jermio

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So you only fukk with models? :ld: A unique story on the internets :ehh:

:smugbiden: I'm not saying she needs to be a model, just hot. She can be the girl next door. Many models are just tall and thin, but don't have spectacular faces.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Ima always keep it 100. I've fukked some ugly bytches in my time. fukked this one fat bytch with a lazy eye once. bytch looked like biggie with a lacy front.

0 fukks given that day :manny:

LucaBrasi

West Coast Legend
Daps
Reppin
California
I only fukk with models for the most part :mjpls:

I'm a photographer though and I lowkey feel like I deserve it. I always need a new muse.

That doesent mean I wouldnt smash an ugly or average chick if it was put on a platter and nobody would find out.

How you a photographer and you ain't showing no pics :bryan:

Better show them pics before I swing this neg :demonic:

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if its at the chicks house i'm always ready to flee. unless she got a mansion or some sh1t that has all the amenities i could ever want...i.e. a giant television and and endless selection of recent movies lol other wise i'm ready to bounce

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
:snoop: these nikkas with their IT Certs and 6 figure jobs are :flabbynsick: lame.

:ld: but then again, nikkas was calling her a dime and putting her on a pedestal cause she fukks with nikkas :bryan:.....ya'll keep your 9/10's and dimes

:huhldup: :gag: We f*ck the same way we do the dimes my nig, we stick the d*ck in the p*ssy :yeshrug:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So 8.4 u gotta use ya nikes bruh:comeon:?

With the 1-10grading scale the margin is so slim and opinions so varrying on what a 10 is I don't know what to tell u other than I ain't that picky when it comes to fukin when I'm single:manny:...all it really takes is an exceptional body part or 2:ohlawd:

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
:snoop::snoop::snoop: these nikkas with their IT Certs and 6 figure jobs are :flabbynsick::flabbynsick: lame.

1367430337_amanda-bynes-lg.jpg

:ld::ld: but then again, nikkas was calling her a dime and putting her on a pedestal cause she fukks with nikkas :bryan:.....ya'll keep your 9/10's and dimes

The sleaziness :wow: