How do you get rid of a crazy ex?

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
Play her in a game of 1-on-1 basketball and absolutely destroy her. I mean like 360 windmill dunks, blindfolded backwards shots, shamgod crossovers, ball off the face type stuff.

Then tell her to work on her game and that you don't want to hear from her until she's beaten Mario Chalmers in a best of 3 series.
Yeah, this is the way:mjlol:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Especially if you’ve blocked her on everything yet she’s contacting you through mutuals, is emotionally unstable, threatening to come to yours and says she can’t live without you
Tell her you got some kind of infectious skin disease STD cancer. Specifically something that may cause impotence or leave some kind of cosmetic damage to your genitals

CrushedGroove

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Give her a salad and tell her she let herself go. Then go to her YouTube profile and save a lot of divestor videos

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Especially if you’ve blocked her on everything yet she’s contacting you through mutuals, is emotionally unstable, threatening to come to yours and says she can’t live without you
Tell the nuptials to stop passing along her messages and block them if they don’t.

popogogo

Pro
Daps
Did she turn heel suddenly, or where there hints/signs of this during the relationship?*

As a Black man living in this country, I'd look into getting ahead of this and trying to safeguard against your freedom. If she's talking crazy like this, can't rule out what she could say, do, or falsely accuse you of.
Shaking her isn't the issue, getting entangled by the legal system or possibly being harmed by her is the issue.

*Looking back, if she showed any signs that she was capable of this while you were together, lesson learned and choose better next time.

Pay attention to what this man typed.

You need to document the harassment. Make print outs and save any communication where she contacts you and you ask her to leave you alone.

Like everything.
You need overwhelming evidence if shyt gets ugly.

She sounds like she is potentially unstable and capable of going off on the deep end and putting false charges on you if she hits her breaking point.

if she lies on you, you will be fukked and it will cost you time and money to defend yourself, so at least have your evidence ready if it gets bad.

My younger cousin had a similar situation and the bytch said he assaulted and abused her when he kept ignoring her.
They picked him up and put him in jail on a Friday when Monday was a holiday.
Had him in jail until Tuesday.

Long story short, it was a bogus charge but he had to pay a lawyer a grip to defend himself.
Had him on a ring doorbell at his homies crib playing 2k 60 miles away from where she said he beat her up at.

Be careful and protect yourself and document her harassing you.

Daps
Reppin
Mile High
Send her a pic with your dikk
in another chicks mouth with a black
bar over the chicks eyes.
embrace the adventure nikka!!!!
UKVu0t8.gif
I've actually done this. But she knew who it was, so I didn't edit the picture.

I was just thinking about it the other day, lol...

One of the funniest, and cruelest things I've done to anybody.

JA_Carter

Superstar
Daps
She legit tried to get me setup and is trying to fukk up things with the girl I’m dating :snoop:

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
She got a boyfriend but she pulled up on me with a comic convention to tell me how her life was going. While holding this nikka's hand. I felt bad for dude cause I just wanted her to leave.