How do you get rid of a crazy ex?

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
It’s hard

Had a chick I haven’t been with in 5 years all of a sudden just drive down the street and said what u been up to :dahell:

I was like why u pulling up, I have new woman for the last 3 years, why u pulling up to my crib… she just smile and pulled off…

I live somewhere else now, but I’m always at my old house keeping shyt up but my neighbor tells me about this chick just driving by and stopping for a second and leaving …
nikka it sound like she bout to #dothat to u

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the pandemic was the best time to distance yourself from them :russ:

it helped me, as I didn't want my old lady to know what I was dealing with

was taking forever till the pandemic hit

I guess now you gotta find a way to create as much distance as you can

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
You gotta switch up the game...Start being needy. Calling her all the time. Telling her how much you care about her. Become a total bytch ass nikka. Try to be lovey dovey and all up under her. See right now she just thinks you're playing hard to get, and she just needs to try harder to wear you down. She's loving the chase...But if you stop running and give her what she wants, she's gonna grow bored.
I verify that this is the best method.

Dad

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
DMV
You gotta cuss her out: “bytch, WHAT THE fukk IS WRONG WITH YOU…”

• Haha
Reactions: IVS

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
Every 6 months she send me a text from a random google voice number talmbout "hope you know you're loved"

it is what it is. she aint crazy just slow. leave it on read and continue about my day :yeshrug:

TrifeGod

Chasing The Dragon
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
my last last chick was damn near a raging alchy like Megan, I just told her I was the problem and she slowly faded away…side note people look at chicks differently if they smoke…from my exp i dont give a damm but a chick who drinks heavy is legit a scary situation

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
You gotta switch up the game...Start being needy. Calling her all the time. Telling her how much you care about her. Become a total bytch ass nikka. Try to be lovey dovey and all up under her. See right now she just thinks you're playing hard to get, and she just needs to try harder to wear you down. She's loving the chase...But if you stop running and give her what she wants, she's gonna grow bored.
THIS
+
THIS
Start hitting that bytch up for money break her pockets..og told me that's how you get rid of them.. bytches hate breaking bread for too long :wow:
Will get the job done.. Nothing else needs to be said..

Daps
Reppin
St louis
Send her a pic with your dikk
in another chicks mouth with a black
bar over the chicks eyes.
embrace the adventure nikka!!!!
UKVu0t8.gif