How do you get rid of a crazy ex?

Orange cream shake

Blessed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
null
Humiliate them. Make it unbearable to them every time they get close to you.

If you don't have the stomach to do as instructed above, then tell your friends that you don't want her near you and then just spend as much time as possible dodging her, with their help. Be clear when you speak to your peoples "I don't ever want to see so and so ever again, so every time she's around just either remember to let me know or just don't invite me".

You've got these two options.
The first option sounds like the plot to a murder suicide.

King Poetic

The D.O.G. (Disciple Of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
It’s hard

Had a chick I haven’t been with in 5 years all of a sudden just drive down the street and said what u been up to :dahell:

I was like why u pulling up, I have new woman for the last 3 years, why u pulling up to my crib… she just smile and pulled off…

I live somewhere else now, but I’m always at my old house keeping shyt up but my neighbor tells me about this chick just driving by and stopping for a second and leaving …

Tess Lies

Sometimes....
Daps
Reppin
District 11
I would say leave communication open. The next time she contacts you, communicate to her (firmly, but not cruelly, there's a story behind her instability so have some sympathy) that you do not desire a romantic relationship with her, and her behavior that you're experiencing is causing you to fear for your safety. Let her know that any further contact after this conversation will be documented for your safety (text, phone call recordings, etc). Answer all of her calls with "This phone call is being recorded. Hello?" If the thought of prosecution doesn't scare her, maybe the possible humiliation from being shared on social media will be enough.

But please don't be mean. In her mind you're healing what hurts, and that's something she has to figure out and heal on her own.

Amo Husserl

Superstar
Daps
Long dikk her for the last time then tell her you got a new girl three weeks later.

:sas2:

• Haha
Reactions: IVS

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
Unblock her so you can have a record of her contacting you. Try to get a restraining order if she threatens to come by your house. Do not respond to her whatsoever.