How do you get rid of a crazy ex?

JA_Carter

Superstar
Daps
Especially if you’ve blocked her on everything yet she’s contacting you through mutuals, is emotionally unstable, threatening to come to yours and says she can’t live without you

Claudex

Lord have mercy!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Motherland
Humiliate them. Make it unbearable to them every time they get close to you.

If you don't have the stomach to do as instructed above, then tell your friends that you don't want her near you and then just spend as much time as possible dodging her, with their help. Be clear when you speak to your peoples "I don't ever want to see so and so ever again, so every time she's around just either remember to let me know or just don't invite me".

You've got these two options.

F*ckthemkids

Superstar
Daps
You gotta switch up the game...Start being needy. Calling her all the time. Telling her how much you care about her. Become a total bytch ass nikka. Try to be lovey dovey and all up under her. See right now she just thinks you're playing hard to get, and she just needs to try harder to wear you down. She's loving the chase...But if you stop running and give her what she wants, she's gonna grow bored.

Wepa Man

Ramblings Of An Angry Old Man
Supporter
Daps
I been trying to forget this fakkit but he keeps up popping up

220px-Donald_Trump_official_portrait.jpg

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Did she turn heel suddenly, or where there hints/signs of this during the relationship?*

As a Black man living in this country, I'd look into getting ahead of this and trying to safeguard against your freedom. If she's talking crazy like this, can't rule out what she could say, do, or falsely accuse you of.
Shaking her isn't the issue, getting entangled by the legal system or possibly being harmed by her is the issue.

*Looking back, if she showed any signs that she was capable of this while you were together, lesson learned and choose better next time.

Last edited: