How do you feel about your dad?

yeyeye

All Star
Daps
My dad ain't East African, you buttered booty twink. He's black and white. And he's a real ass nagga couldn't give a damn bout who you and your broke ass jareers respect

:blessed:
Weren't you Eritrean? Your dad's a beta cuckold, don't get mad at me.:umad:
What kind of man discusses his daughter's sexual life with her :scusthov:, does he watch too?

Dolla$

Minus the bullsh*t...life's great
Daps
33cav01.png

My dad knows I'm trynna have me a stable.

I got a down ass white boy.
Just added a Blasian a few weeks ago.
I got a Guatemalan down for me.
And recently called him to tell him that Hatian has been added to the mix.

My dad is my best friend and he's the one I call for advice on these nikkas out here.

He know his cute ass baby girl a playa
What ya dad got against Haitians?

InDePickWest

Im Not American
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Weren't you Eritrean? Your dad's a beta cuckold, don't get mad at me.:umad:
What kind of man discusses his daughter's sexual life with her :scusthov:, does he watch too?
My dad is not. And I'm not mad. A stranger on the internet can't make me think differently about the man who hasn't missed a day of work in 27 years and takes care of all 8 of his children by his wonderful wife.

I just miss him being away for uni that's all

yeyeye

All Star
Daps
He said he would murk my pops, my nikka.
:comeon:
I wasn't saying I would, I was saying he would get murked in East Africa dumb ass heffa.
Does he coach ur sisters on which sex positions to use to please their white boyfriends too? :scusthov:

little4209

All Star
Daps
So sooo blessed to have a loving father that I am able to call on for anything. Never really tells me no (I don't ask for much :lolbron:) and I'm almost 30. The relationship that he has with my mom after they divorced makes me love him even more actually. Any man that considers his children's mother as family is a good one. Happy early Father's Day yall:mjcry:

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
33cav01.png

My dad knows I'm trynna have me a stable.

I got a down ass white boy.
Just added a Blasian a few weeks ago.
I got a Guatemalan down for me.
And recently called him to tell him that Hatian has been added to the mix.

My dad is my best friend and he's the one I call for advice on these nikkas out here.

He know his cute ass baby girl a playa

That's how you talk to your father?:dahell:

Jacaveli The Don

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#NarcissistGang
Haven't spoken in 15 years.

I left home with nothing; no money, no support, NOTHING. No bullshyt.

I HOPE and PRAY I don't have my father's bad traits (super serious, beatings and violence towards me, my brother and my mother) when I have kids otherwise I will be worse than him

:mjcry:

InDePickWest

Im Not American
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I wasn't saying I would, I was saying he would get murked in East Africa dumb ass heffa.
Does he coach ur sisters on which sex positions to use to please their white boyfriends too? :scusthov:
No, he wouldn't dummy. What part of East Africa would he get murked in? Tell me the town or area specifically.

And I don't have any sisters but if I did they'd tell me to stop replying to dumb asses on the Internet.

So to ignore you go until you tell me where specifically do they murk men for being so swaggy
:francis: