How do you feel about the 'no snitching' code?

OVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
I agree that you should mind your own business but yeah you aren't going to victimize me and expect my loyalty. If I did dirt with you and I told to save myself, if we were cool but fell out and I told then I'm a snitch. My nephew had an issue with a kid in his school like this. The boy stole his phone and my nephew reported the theft. He didn't even know who took it but he had a tracker or whatever so they found it in some boys locker, now he wants to fight my nephew for snitching on him as if he owed anything.

Wee-Bey-Shrug.gif

This should be your only reaction "Maybe I shouldn't have stolen or maybe I could've be better thief, oh well that's how I how it goes"

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
I call the cops on white people in my neighborhood all the time:yeshrug:

Also, the no snitching movement started because 50 was rapping about people that were still active in the game. Didn't have nothing to do with keeping your mouth shut in every situation.

But fukk talking to 12, regardless.

KingsOfKings

š•„š•’š••š•š•šš•“ š•šš•¤ š•„š•™š•– š”¾š• š•’š•„
Daps

Ski Mask

Friendzone: Collection 1
Daps
Reppin
Vegas/seattle
Only thing I think about us making "no snitchin" into a black thing, while witnessing other groups stick to the code as well, when it comes to officers killing us. You can witness it in real time how sonya's murder is slowly being justified.

*edited due to highness

Last edited:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
It's great if you love the smell of piss in your neighborhood and love the sight of zombies everywhere in exchange for toys and turkeys during the holidays from your local drug kingpin

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikkas snitch everyday B. Only real 100% Gs and young crash test dummies that dont know any better actually follow this. This aint CSI or SVU, most crimes are solved due to cooperation.

All that said, nikkas gladly tell on themselves these days. You dont even need snitches.

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
Iā€™m against it but at the same time understand why people do it in a system that historically has not benefited us. But the system cannot benefit us if we also have any trust in it so it creates a circular situation that rests in a position cyclical disenfranchisement.