How do you feel about the 'no snitching' code?

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
you're dumb.
A snitch is a criminal who tells on his criminal partners during a criminal act for leniency. There are special types of snitches called CIs that actually WORK for the cops.
I don't know what the fukk else you've been told, but everything but that is wrong.
Unless said criminals are committing sex crimes. snitch away and please tell everybody where you live.

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
you're dumb.
A snitch is a criminal who tells on his criminal partners during a criminal act for leniency. There are special types of snitches called CIs that actually WORK for the cops.
I don't know what the fukk else you've been told, but everything but that is wrong.
Unless said criminals are committing sex crimes. snitch away and please tell everybody where you live.
:childplease:

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Only time I'd snitch is if you a pedophile, then I'm personally going to the District Attorney.

Other than that I live by the NO snitching code.

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
Folks who are victims of sexual abuse feel shame about coming out/telling because it disrupts the environment and they won't be believed....
If the person who is accused has any sort of clout/importance, people will turn on you and fault you for coming out with it.

Reno89

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
I feel like the no snitching code helps the system of white supremacy, and gives the system an excuse for not solving the crimes/murders that occur in our communities.

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
Do whatever u want

Just don't come running to me when the goons are gunning for your ass or you've put your family in danger because of your mouth.

Don't come near me period

:manny:

edit: but it also depends on what you're snitching on

If you're calling the cops on the guy outside selling bootleg dvds or the coworker that came in late today then you're just a fukkboi

I don't judge those who report murders/robberies but coming from where I was brought up it's just something I personally wouldn't do, I mind my own business, just don't come at me with that BS

Last edited:
Daps
If you're a criminal participating in illegal activity with others and you get caught, you should never inform the police/feds of anything, even if it means you're facing a significant stretch in prison.

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
most "hood" n*ggas got PAPERS* on them
Maybe where you from.
Sounds like your hood full of rats my g.
If you're gonna be a classist sucker-type breh, at least spell correctly.
It's rats walking around but don't make it seem like everybody's out here ratting in life and being allowed to live.
If that IS the case...Disgusting.