How do you feel about the 'no snitching' code?

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
“No snitching” is just some corny internet shyt, you can’t snitch unless you were apart of the crime bein commited anyway.

And the main part of the reason people don’t want to be witnesses in a crime isn’t because of that dumb shyt cacs and house nikkas have perpetrated about some goofy ass hood rule it’s because it’s a major fukkin head ache for serious crimes

You have to give a statement that you may or may not be sure about, you have to be back and forth in the police station, have to go to court dates for years and miss work, find babysitting, get a ride etc... go in the most congested parts of the city downtown all day, find a pay for parking. Courthouse in general suck to be in and are depressin. Nobody wants to do all of that shyt just to be a Good Samaritan. Not to mention we talkin hood nikkas so you might already have some bullshyt on you anyway, minor shyt, traffic tickets or otherwise.

I’ve been on both sides of it, I had witnesses against me and have been a witness as the “victim” in my own case. The former played out in a court for years with multiple long ass all day court dates and when them nikkas that were witnesses missed a date the judge put out warrants for their arrest instantly and they actively look for you on those warrants vs regular warrants where they’ll just wait until they catch you

On the other side, when I got stabbed by my uncle I never pressed charges but the states attorney picked it up based on his background. Off course I didn’t show up to court so then these bytches put out a warrant for my arrest and I was the “victim” in the case:gucci:

They don’t give a fukk about you or justice, they just want to win case and pad their conviction rates so they can get that political seat. That shyt is designed for crackers and them only, yall think they get that same type of treatment?

Noriega

Simps R Us
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside,Chicago
Do whatever u want

Just don't come running to me when the goons are gunning for your ass or you've put your family in danger because of your mouth.

Don't come near me period

:manny:

edit: but it also depends on what you're snitching on

If you're calling the cops on the guy outside selling bootleg dvds or the coworker that came in late today then you're just a fukkboi

I don't judge those who report murders/robberies but coming from where I was brought up it's just something I personally wouldn't do, I mind my own business, just don't come at me with that BS
:patrice:Story time: When I was 12-13 I saw my neighbor house being burgularized by some older nikkas I knew from the neighborhood. Keep in mind, my neighbor a Nam vet who goes down to Texas during the winter.

I didn’t call the police but when they came by I told them the car it was(was a early 2000s Grand Prix)

Am I a snitch in your parts?:dame:

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Then if it’s molestation and a prominent family member that shyt will tear apart a family. Family members will get blamed for not stopping it sooner and if there’s no clear evidence outside of word of mouth then victim will get doubted and blamed especially if it plays out like most of these incidents where the shyt went on for years without being discovered. Then that’s on top of all the other court shyt I just mentioned, family members will be sitting across from each other in court and divides will occur. Victim will have to keep reliving the shyt and have to see and testify against the person that did it to em

Now obviously in these types of cases the molesting fakkit should be charged and prosecuted, that goes without question but it ain’t as simple as you think. I’ve seen that shyt play out with families

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
:patrice:Story time: When I was 12-13 I saw my neighbor house being burgularized by some older nikkas I knew from the neighborhood. Keep in mind, my neighbor a Nam vet who goes down to Texas during the winter.

I didn’t call the police but when they came by I told them the car it was(was a early 2000s Grand Prix)

Am I a snitch in your parts?:dame:
towing the line but I'm a just say nah, u were being a good neighbor

as long as u ain't snitching on entrepreneurs (aka drug dealers) hustling in the streets who aren't killing/robbing people then its all good

:manny:

kwazzy100

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Dont-Snitch.jpg
What kind of devil ass cac made this ? :gucci:

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Breh, if that's your family you really have a moral obligation to put in the work necessary for retribution.

:francis: especially if it was my mother or father.

I would think anyone would feel the same way
Get this nikka who did, I ain’t telling u who did it. I stay out people business unless it directly involves me

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
Do you value this? If so what are the exceptions, when you think about rape victims/molested kids/ppl infected with stds, etc who feel shamed for speaking up on what happened to them/and by who, so their predators walk around and are able to harm others?

I have never been a street kat a day in my life but the bold has nothing to do with the "no snitching" rule. The "no snitch" rule I believe started in the hoods and was applied to street related beef crimes & hard crimes like bank robberies.

When you talk about rape/molestation & ppl intentionally infecting ppl with STDs that ain't no shyt you keep quiet on. Snitching comes in to play like when multiple ppl commit a crime together like robbing banks, breaking into homes, etc get caught by "Johnny Law" facing a "football numbers" sentence and dish info on the ppl they were in on the crime with to the "Jakes" to get a lighter sentence or get off completely.

Snitchin' ^^^^

Last edited:

Shorty K

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I 100% support not snitching to the fullest. fukk a mf snitch :pacspit:. And this ain't about some dusty street nikka shyt, if you see a nikka taking 2 hour breaks keep your mf mouth shut :pacspit:. You see a nikka taking the paid snacks from the snack bar keep your lips tight. You mad that I spent 2 hours playing wii get a cs degree and you can eat playing video games too ho

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
I definitely think you should mind your business usually but there would be extreme exceptions like the mistreatment of young and elderly

looks like something a white dude would draw

What kind of devil ass cac made this ? :gucci:
This. Everything in that cartoon is racist from the drawing to the words. All the no snitching based stuff is just racist white supremacists talking points to attack blacks as violent criminals who lack morals. Treason charges await Ed Snowden and anyone else who snitches on American secrets. The cop who was brave enough to cross the Blue Wall and snitch on dirty cops is now murdered and the FBI is stonewalled out of the investigation. No snitching rules are fine for cops, military and any area of the country except when it's blacks it's just another ignorant blanket criticism to beat us over the head with.

Larry Lambo

Superstar
Daps
To me, you can only snitch if you were involved in the crime yourself, got busted, and telling to reduce your sentence.

Do the crime, do the time. Your ass got caught, it's kinda foul to ruin the next man life because of that.

This doesn't apply to heinous s**t like rape and murder, tho.