How do you feel about the 'no snitching' code?

DUCKED_OFF

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Florida
The police turned this " no snitching" thing into something it isn't..if you're not doing dirt it's not snitching

I remember a shooting here at a party and the cops were on the news saying " people need to snitch"

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
I am not a criminal
And will call the police on a nikka QUICK!
But they take 7 hours to come:mjcry:

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
But that's not snitching...and people don't like gossipy motherfukkers period.

Snitching is when I commit a crime against another criminal and instead of handling him or herself they go tell.

Or when me and another criminal commit a crime...and he get caught, he tell on me, that's snitching.

Or when I commit a crime and a criminal saw me do it and he tell that's snitching.

Someone just telling other people's business is just gossiping.

If a woman or a man gets raped or whatever and they go tell the press...it's just gossip. There's no proof, it's just he say she say.

Oh so reporting your own rape is gossiping? :Duckweebay:

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
Don't change the subject or turn this into a p*ssy party. Just leave it.

I was with breh until he got to that part. Personally I know people who do dirt but I mind my business. I don't intercede or get involved with things that don't involve me unless something really foul was done.. Or it affects my circle.

Other than that I let people do them. And I do understand the snitching is mostly a Criminal on another but beyond that it's also created a code of silence where non criminals won't report shyt and let the people on the other side of the fence handle it

AlbertPullhoez

The Takeover
Daps
Reppin
Deuce Dime, TX
It's hilarious when someone does a crime in broad daylight or in front of 20 witnesses and then try to say "stop snitching":pachaha:

Dont be mad Ms Jenkins told on your ass cause you wanted to shoot a nikka in front of her apartment :ufdup: