How do you feel about the 'no snitching' code?

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
Do you value this? If so what are the exceptions, when you think about rape victims/molested kids/ppl infected with stds, etc who feel shamed for speaking up on what happened to them/and by who, so their predators walk around and are able to harm others?

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
If someone didnt speak up because of some idiotic "no snitching" and my family was touched.

I will timothy McVeigh your entire bloodline :yeshrug:
:gucci: U wouldn’t do, coli nikkaz stay fronting

:hubie: fukk the no snitching shyt, I always been in the mode of mind you’re business and stay out of other people shyt

El Bajo Negro

Banned
Daps
Dont-Snitch.jpg

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
:gucci: U wouldn’t do, coli nikkaz stay fronting

:hubie: fukk the no snitching shyt, I always been in the mode of mind you’re business and stay out of other people shyt

Breh, if that's your family you really have a moral obligation to put in the work necessary for retribution.

:francis: especially if it was my mother or father.

I would think anyone would feel the same way

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
No snitching only applies to criminals...

If you are a law abiding citizen...and u alert the authorities...you are not snitching...

It's 2017 and nikkas still bringing up old ass shyt from the 2000s like no snitching
I was watching this video of this lady who claims a rapper gave her HIV and she stated that he was in her area publicly and when she said that it was a rapper from her area, ppl of the city were like giving her hate for coming out with it and he also tried to get her blackballed because she's in the music industry. She hasn't named him but I guess the city was acting like she was making them look bad or she was in the wrong.

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
I was watching this video of this lady who claims a rapper gave her HIV and she stated that he was in her area publicly and when she said that it was a rapper from her area, ppl of the city were like giving her hate for coming out with it and he also tried to get her blackballed because she's in the music industry. She hasn't named him but I guess the city was acting like she was making them look bad or she was in the wrong.

But that's not snitching...and people don't like gossipy motherfukkers period.

Snitching is when I commit a crime against another criminal and instead of handling him or herself they go tell.

Or when me and another criminal commit a crime...and he get caught, he tell on me, that's snitching.

Or when I commit a crime and a criminal saw me do it and he tell that's snitching.

Someone just telling other people's business is just gossiping.

If a woman or a man gets raped or whatever and they go tell the press...it's just gossip. There's no proof, it's just he say she say.

TheDarkCloud

Superstar
Daps
It’s a double edged sword. You want to do the community a service by ridding the streets of criminals. But at the same, you’d be walking with the scarlet letter on your back.

I recommend you guys google Angela Dawson - Baltimore. She alerted authorities to drug activities going on around her block. Her entire home was firebombed and the whole family was killed, including kids.

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
It’s a double edged sword. You want to do the community a service by ridding the streets of criminals. But at the same, you’d be walking with the scarlet letter on your back.

I recommend you guys google Angela Dawson - Baltimore. She alerted authorities to drug activities going on around her block. Her entire home was firebombed and the whole family was killed, including kids.
Definitely going to read.

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
If you're doing dirt with your crimies keep your mouth shut. Anything else is fair game if you're that kind of way. I prefer to handle my own problems since I'm stubborn.