How do you clean your 501s

SubLyminalz

Kemba Escobar Season Has Returned.
Supporter
Daps
i never wore any nudies but aint nothing imo fukking with levi 501's, 514 or 560 imo, the only people i see rocking ambercrombie and ae are high school dudes and :cac:

im not paying over 100 dollars for some jeans with poor quality, i know alot of people who rock trues but those jeans are trash quality wise and i hate how they fit.

Boutdatlife

Shoe & music connoisseur
Daps
Reppin
DMV
those aren't skinny's though. Maybe to you or fat legged nikkas but they just tapered (carrot) slim fit jeans. The fit is perfect really. Thanaz and Thavar are skinnies

But you right...i'd never cop those or any jeans for that price. Unless I was ballin:shaq:

as for 7 for all mankind i dont fukk with them. The back embroidery especially is awful

:what: mine are amazing the dark denim i have is so soft and comfortable to wear and the wash is amazing.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
-Back embroidery and tag is important to me breh. Nudie;'s got the best in my opinion. Denham makes up for it with the 7 point pocket style, and scissors though

i never wore any nudies but aint nothing imo fukking with levi 501's, 514 or 560 imo, the only people i see rocking ambercrombie and ae are high school dudes and :cac:

im not paying over 100 dollars for some jeans with poor quality, i know alot of people who rock trues but those jeans are trash quality wise and i hate how they fit.

trues are awful quality wise. awful fit too usually unless its off their skinny variety which turns out to be perfectly slim.

Mine are Short Medium Fuze Zach's I think and i got em for 56 off hautelook. Came to about 80 after tax and duty. Had they not been so cheap and actually a good looking variety of True Religions I woulda looked the other way. Usually I think the horeshoe is tacky but on those...and these i can dig it:

True Religion | True Religion Slim Jack Torque Jeans at ASOS

True Religion | True Religion Benny Straight Fit Vintage Wash Jeans at ASOS

hell no at the prices though...even with two chainz' money

Boutdatlife

Shoe & music connoisseur
Daps
Reppin
DMV
-Back embroidery and tag is important to me breh. Nudie;'s got the best in my opinion. Denham makes up for it with the 7 point pocket style, and scissors though

trues are awful quality wise. awful fit too usually unless its off their skinny variety which turns out to be perfectly slim.

Mine are Short Medium Fuze Zach's I think and i got em for 56 off hautelook. Came to about 80 after tax and duty. Had they not been so cheap and actually a good looking variety of True Religions I woulda looked the other way. Usually I think the horeshoe is tacky but on those...and these i can dig it:

True Religion | True Religion Slim Jack Torque Jeans at ASOS

True Religion | True Religion Benny Straight Fit Vintage Wash Jeans at ASOS

hell no at the prices though...even with two chainz' money

I feel you but what the hell are you doing so the stetching is coming off like that :rudy:

Tru's are the worst jeans i've ever owned what a waste of money.:skip:

Tr

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I feel you but what the hell are you doing so the stetching is coming off like that :rudy:

Tru's are the worst jeans i've ever owned what a waste of money.:skip:

Tr

not the stitching coming off but just the design of it. the logo.

Boutdatlife

Shoe & music connoisseur
Daps
Reppin
DMV
The only levi's that matter are premium 501s, along with regular 501s (non STF), 505s, and 514s. Everything else to me is :no:

:birdman: nikka capital E premium levis over everything you just named check out that white lable and stitching

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Levi 501s are more than enough for me. What's the huge difference between a pair of Levi's and something like those $400 True Religion jeans? To me, they just look like a pair of jeans. What element justifies the $350 price premium? If they had some fancy design that required intricate hand-stitching, I could understand that, but they don't. What is the element that makes some of these jeans cost so much? Is the material that much better?