How do you clean your 501s

Boutdatlife

Shoe & music connoisseur
Daps
Reppin
DMV
The premium Levi denim is nice. On par with othe premium brands. My favorite pair of jeans are rrl though.

Exactly bruh

My Levis capital E cost more than your nudies and the wash is better than most other jeans.

Now a days I rock mostly seven for all man kind very comfortable.

jeans.jpg

og12.jpg

Boutdatlife

Shoe & music connoisseur
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Fade on my light pair of sevens are amazing.

I'm not gonna lie nudies wash is probably top 5 on the market.

Who remembers when gap first dropped 1969 jeans. The first batch was incredible I think my first raw slevage.

I remember beating those down!!!

you aint a man if you dont wash your own clothes. fukk shrink to fit 501s.

I wash all my shyts according to the label, inside out. i wear non STF 501s, 514s and 505s. i can't really fukk with much else. regular ralph lauren= trash. i may try the denim and supply line to see what's good.

You tripping you probably never had a pair of raw jeans. You cant wash them matter fact not for like 4 to 6 month.

If you do what happen to me will happen to you.

I washed a pair of tru's and they blead bad im talking bout my jeans were crying lines all over them :to:

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
i feel you. I like both though. Dry Black Nudies and VJS Indigo Denhams to break in myself as experiments and then a 2 washed diesels, one washed true religion pair (got em for $56 and theyre really real :ehh:)

Got these on my wish list too

http://images.asos.com/inv/media/0/5/7/5/2165750/image2xxl.jpg
Denham | Denham Grader ERS Slim Jeans at ASOS (edit size sold out :( now )
Denham | Denham Skin GF Skinny Jeans at ASOS
PRPS Goods & Co | PRPS Goods & Co Barracuda Regular Fit Jeans at ASOS

--

cant tell me these diesels aint sick though. to each his own.
Diesel | Diesel Tepphar Skinny Jeans at ASOS
http://www.asos.com/Diesel/Diesel-T...har&sh=0&pge=0&pgesize=20&sort=-1&clr=68zblue
Diesel | Diesel Rombee XT 886Q Slim Jeans at ASOS (my last purchase...hate the small rips on these but still dope. True blue.)

$400 to rock some SKINNY JEANS?!?!?! This cannot be life:to::snoop:

Lawd...take me now.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
$400 to rock some SKINNY JEANS?!?!?! This cannot be life:to::snoop:

Lawd...take me now.

those aren't skinny's though. Maybe to you or fat legged nikkas but they just tapered (carrot) slim fit jeans. The fit is perfect really. Thanaz and Thavar are skinnies

But you right...i'd never cop those or any jeans for that price. Unless I was ballin:shaq:

as for 7 for all mankind i dont fukk with them. The back embroidery especially is awful

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
they are breh. Walmart got Wranglers and levis. It aint the one with the signature embo at the back though. Its low grade 30 buck shyt

Wal Mart does not sell Levi's bruh. I was fukkign with you til you said that. I am all for Nudies and Diesel as well, but i got my share of 511s, 513s, and 521 jeans. None of which were cheaper than 50 dollars.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Wal Mart does not sell Levi's bruh. I was fukkign with you til you said that. I am all for Nudies and Diesel as well, but i got my share of 511s, 513s, and 521 jeans. None of which were cheaper than 50 dollars.

yall got me fukked up :birdman:

I am telling you right now.

Levis Signature or some shyt and Wranglers are at the walmart's in canada. what do i look like.

edit: its even a suggested google search. dont question my credibility brehs:
http://instoresnow.walmart.com/levi.aspx#/intro
http://www.walmart.com/search/searc...5438&search_query=levi+men&cat_id=5438_133197

like i said though, theyre the low grade kinds. the good ones are at department stores (like the Bay, canada's equivalent to Macy's)

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
Oh shyt, you right....but nikkas not wearing them corny version joints...i hope :sadcam: