How do you clean your 501s

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
its obvious yall never had a pair of nudies :laugh: Bout a few weeks. Stop the hyperboles. Cant say i've ever seen a nikka wear hollister or AE jeans. But everybody know that nudies are :yes: status.

and this kid said Diesels look like shyt. Stop lying!!! We really gonna act like onyl guidos wear Diesel now?

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
nikkas spending more that 100 dollars on some JEANS?

Cmon brehs stop trying to live life like the rappers :shaq:

you wont wanna go back after you make the switch breh.

This is coming from somebody who once wore Levis from walmart on the same "theyre just jeans shyt"...transitioned to levis from the bay. And then got his first pair of Dry Black Coated Slim Jims and never looked back. Yall dont even know bout the compliments a pair will get you. Dont even get me started on Denhams breh :to: Virgin Japanese Selvedge. Lawd habb mercy.

this is what I get for trying to put nikkas on. Let me bow out. Good luck washing yall shyt.

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
nikkas spending more that 100 dollars on some JEANS?

Cmon brehs stop trying to live life like the rappers :shaq:
It's not about the price, it's the quality, the fit, etc. You won't have any regrets if you invest into a decent pair

its obvious yall never had a pair of nudies :laugh: Bout a few weeks. Stop the hyperboles. Cant say i've ever seen a nikka wear hollister or AE jeans. But everybody know that nudies are :yes: status.

and this kid said Diesels look like shyt. Stop lying!!! We really gonna act like onyl guidos wear Diesel now?

Seen countless black dudes wearing/bragging about wearing Hollister/AE/Abercrombie jeans, it's the "cool" thing to do. Their denim sucks, they look like bellbottoms :gag:

Diesel jeans suck because of the pre-fading & manmade whiskers, it's corny. Like I said, it's not only guidos, but wanna-be guidos (Indians, Mexicans, Arabs). Everyone who wears Diesel used to be up on Christian Audigier :scusthov:

Anyway, the GOAT companies for jeans that I've owned were RRL, APC, & Samurai's. 1947 Levi 501's are the shyt as well.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
i dunno. i guess its cause youre american (are you?)...but indians out here wear the hollistern and A&E bs too. As for blacks, maybe the kind of nerdy ones that watch anime and have only white friends.

Folks may wish they had Diesels but nobody actually does out here. Whats wrong with washed jeans :wtf: The whiskers are sick.

Only nikkas I see in Nudies and Diesels are Celebs, Asians and Italians with good style. The rest be looking at me like "how can you spend over 50 bucks on jeans :rolleyes:"

And no I dont use celebs as my style gauge so dont even go there.

As for Nudies and Denhams, yall still aint got shiit to say.

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
Its not that serious bruh,my jeans fit,and i like how they look,no complaints,u sound like a female,wantin your jeans to accentuate your figure n shyt :upsetfavre:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Its not that serious bruh,my jeans fit,and i like how they look,no complaints,u sound like a female,wantin your jeans to accentuate your figure n shyt :upsetfavre:

and where did I say this? :sitdown:

Cant lie though :scheme: nothing better than a perfectly fitting pair of jeans

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, I'm American. As far as the blacks wearing AE/Hollister, it's the ones who were wearing Girbaud/South Pole jeans 5 years ago & it's "trendy" to rock preppy shyt now, it's disgusting.

It's the way they pre-make Diesel jeans. I prefer to make the whiskers, stacks, fades, etc. myself with a brand new pair of selvedge jeans. Jeans that come with cuts & holes can be dope if done right, though

Nudies aren't bad, but I haven't found any of their cuts appealing. Can't say I know anything about Denham jeans

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Yeah, I'm American. As far as the blacks wearing AE/Hollister, it's the ones who were wearing Girbaud/South Pole jeans 5 years ago & it's "trendy" to rock preppy shyt now, it's disgusting.

It's the way they pre-make Diesel jeans. I prefer to make the whiskers, stacks, fades, etc. myself with a brand new pair of selvedge jeans. Jeans that come with cuts & holes can be dope if done right, though

Nudies aren't bad, but I haven't found any of their cuts appealing. Can't say I know anything about Denham jeans

i feel you. I like both though. Dry Black Nudies and VJS Indigo Denhams to break in myself as experiments and then a 2 washed diesels, one washed true religion pair (got em for $56 and theyre really real :ehh:)

Got these on my wish list too

http://images.asos.com/inv/media/0/5/7/5/2165750/image2xxl.jpg
Denham | Denham Grader ERS Slim Jeans at ASOS (edit size sold out :( now )
Denham | Denham Skin GF Skinny Jeans at ASOS
http://www.asos.com/PRPS-Goods-Co/P...y=prps&sh=0&pge=0&pgesize=20&sort=-1&clr=Blue

--

cant tell me these diesels aint sick though. to each his own.
http://www.asos.com/Diesel/Diesel-T...0=1497&sh=0&pge=1&pgesize=20&sort=-1&clr=Blue
http://www.asos.com/Diesel/Diesel-T...har&sh=0&pge=0&pgesize=20&sort=-1&clr=68zblue
http://www.asos.com/Diesel/Diesel-R...56&sh=0&pge=0&pgesize=20&sort=-1&clr=886qblue (my last purchase...hate the small rips on these but still dope. True blue.)

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
you wont wanna go back after you make the switch breh.

This is coming from somebody who once wore Levis from walmart on the same "theyre just jeans shyt"...transitioned to levis from the bay. And then got his first pair of Dry Black Coated Slim Jims and never looked back. Yall dont even know bout the compliments a pair will get you. Dont even get me started on Denhams breh :to: Virgin Japanese Selvedge. Lawd habb mercy.

this is what I get for trying to put nikkas on. Let me bow out. Good luck washing yall shyt.

they aint sellin levi's at walmart, you frontin wodie :leon:

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
with that being said, i dont mind spending a little extra on jeans if i like the style/fit....like i got a few pairs of ralph lauren denims that i fukk with hard, but i still rock 501s

you nikkas sound like women talmbout "ooooh you didnt spend $260 on some marked up overpriced corny bullshyt jeans?? daaaaamn how you livin?"

matthew2777

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i only have 2 of 501s ...blue and black...wash them like once every 2 months...i assume others cant smell unless they get real close...and idk how they are washed, i let my mother handle that..and im 22

Two Stacks

New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana
you aint a man if you dont wash your own clothes. fukk shrink to fit 501s.

I wash all my shyts according to the label, inside out. i wear non STF 501s, 514s and 505s. i can't really fukk with much else. regular ralph lauren= trash. i may try the denim and supply line to see what's good.

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
you aint a man if you dont wash your own clothes. fukk shrink to fit 501s.

I wash all my shyts according to the label, inside out. i wear non STF 501s, 514s and 505s. i can't really fukk with much else. regular ralph lauren= trash. i may try the denim and supply line to see what's good.

ralph lauren denim is official breh, dont sleep on it