How do you clean your 501s

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
I wash my jeans in a tub filled about 6-10 inches with room temperature water.

I turn them inside out, add detergent/liquid soap, some vinegar (I only buy very dark blue jeans. The vinegar keeps the dye from running believe it or not) and let them sit for 15-20 minutes.

Then I hang them on a hook in my room from a belt loop and have them air dry.

I stuff two dryer sheets in each pant leg to give them a bit of that good scent while they are drying...and yeeeep :ehh:

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
I wash my jeans in a tub filled about 6-10 inches with room temperature water.

I turn them inside out, add detergent/liquid soap, some vinegar (I only buy very dark blue jeans. The vinegar keeps the dye from running believe it or not) and let them sit for 15-20 minutes.

Then I hang them on a hook in my room from a belt loop and have them air dry.

I stuff two dryer sheets in each pant leg to give them a bit of that good scent while they are drying...and yeeeep :ehh:
:wow:

dang brah, thats alot of work, just to wash jeans.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
:rudy: at all of you

Broaden the horizon. Diversify a little bit, simpletons. I would take my tepphar 883E diesel's over 10 501s anyday

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
Levi's, Evisu, Self Edge and Iron Heart >>> some Nudies mah dude

:yes:

Can't go wrong with APC & Imperial either

The only people I see wearing Diesel are :cac: fratboys & Indians that think they're Italian

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
nikka please. I am surrounded by white folks at school. they aint wearing nothing but Levis, hollsiter and american eagle jeans

nikka said Evisu, this aint 2003.

Ill lowe the APC talk though

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
nikka please. I am surrounded by white folks at school. they aint wearing nothing but Levis, hollsiter and american eagle jeans

nikka said Evisu, this aint 2003.

Ill lowe the APC talk though

The Jersey Shore types wear Diesel, type to shop at Express & Armani Exchange, wearing Affliction shirts, etc. Not talking about the preppy :cac:s

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
The Jersey Shore types wear Diesel, type to shop at Express & Armani Exchange, wearing Affliction shirts, etc. Not talking about the preppy :cac:s

So you liken yourself to a preppy white kid then. I bet a couple of them wear diesel i'll give you that. But they are Italian so who gives a fukk. But it just so happens that them dudes are rich as fukk now. what side are you on? :childplease:

Keep messin with your 50 dollar jeans kid.

I used to wear 501s during my meat factory work shifts. We really trying to act like the majority of the nation aint in Levis?

SoulController

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Almighty Garden State
:wow:

dang brah, thats alot of work, just to wash jeans.

lol yea it is, my man is meticulous

only wear Versace and D&G denim, i just give em 2 rinse cycles to get the dye out then put em in the wash with everything else. the VJC's are so soft the wrinkles come out in a day or so after hanging

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
nikkas spending more that 100 dollars on some JEANS?

Cmon brehs stop trying to live life like the rappers :shaq:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The premium Levi denim is nice. On par with othe premium brands. My favorite pair of jeans are rrl though.

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
So you liken yourself to a preppy white kid then. I bet a couple of them wear diesel i'll give you that. But they are Italian so who gives a fukk. But it just so happens that them dudes are rich as fukk now. what side are you on? :childplease:

Keep messin with your 50 dollar jeans kid.

I used to wear 501s during my meat factory work shifts. We really trying to act like the majority of the nation aint in Levis?

Where I say Levi's were some exclusive shyt? I agreed that Levi's > Nudies, and they are. Nudies are Cheap Monday status :gag:

A&E/Hollister jeans = associated with "preppy", but it's not JUST white kids wearing em
Diesel = associated with "douchebags", they look like shyt. Do you shop at Buckle & wear TAPOUT too? :laugh:

Don't get how hard it is, stop being so dense. Why are you so mad, Stanley?

Stacks

Crosstown Beef
Supporter
Daps
:yes:

Can't go wrong with APC & Imperial either

The only people I see wearing Diesel are :cac: fratboys & Indians that think they're Italian

Never owned Imperial's, but APC's are definitely a worthwhile purchase.

This Nudie guy REALLY going to try to put-down Evisu? :merchant: My Evisu's last years, your Nudies? A few weeks :gladbron: