How do y'all expect to build strong black communities without marriage or having kids?

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
marraige is not necessary in today's society nor is it necessary in order to build strong black communities. In order for us to succeed, I think we need to push ourselves to do better instead of enclosing ourselves in the bubble that society has put us in. we need more people saying that they want to be politicians and doctors. and leaders in our community. do parents help foster this mindset? yes. but at the same time i think ppl need to think for themselves and motivate themselves instead on relying on thers to do so :smile:

How do you think this can come about happening?

King Musa

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
be on a pro-black forum and diss black women, brehs :smile:

Most these nikkas aren't worthy of being labeled Pro Black. Do these nikkas really think hating on Black women is a component of being Pro Black and militant? It definitely ain't. But they will try it pass it off as "constructive criticisms".....It's not. Stop blaming Black women for YOUR fukk ups. That's my problem with dudes on this site....They want to dismantle Systematic racism but still subjugate their own women...What part of the game is that? :what:

Last edited:

wunder

Pro
Daps
:camby:I swear if ya'll nikkas could blame black women for Global Warming, you would.
If my team ain't performing, I don't fire the players. I fire the coaches/managers, breh. Black woman are the backbone of the black community, are they not?

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
But then y'all big up the Jew, Asian and Mexican communities even though those two things are VERY important to all three of those groups? :jbhmm:

Yup. I been making this point forever. We gotta start with the black family first in order to go anywhere and that shyt is in shambles. It's not even hard to prove. Hell look at African immigrants. Same color as us but much more emphasis on family. It works out in the long run.

marraige is not necessary in today's society nor is it necessary in order to build strong black communities. In order for us to succeed, I think we need to push ourselves to do better instead of enclosing ourselves in the bubble that society has put us in. we need more people saying that they want to be politicians and doctors. and leaders in our community. do parents help foster this mindset? yes. but at the same time i think ppl need to think for themselves and motivate themselves instead on relying on thers to do so :smile:

Nah breh. Show me a successful ethnic group that doesn't value marriages within the race.

Last edited:

King Musa

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
welfare is the black father in our community today..

Another slick ass way nikkas blame Black women without specifically stating so. Maybe if nikkas didn't ditch their duties as men...You know protecting, serving, and fulfilling their women and children....Welfare would be greatly reduced. Most of this rest on the shoulders of men.

Celerii

Picture me rollin', sixes, money foldin'
Daps
Reppin
igboland
How do you think this can come about happening?
i think people need to stop accepting the circumstances that they have been put in. If you are a person of color who lives in a bad neighborhood, you should encourage YOURSELF to work hard and be a better person. like I said before, responsible parents are helpful, but if you don't have responsible parents, are you just going to use that as an excuse for why you can't be successful?

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
but their women aren't shallow though
Right out the gate
21o3bb6.jpg

King Musa

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
If my team ain't performing, I don't fire the players. I fire the coaches/managers, breh. Black woman are the backbone of the black community, are they not?

Women are always crucial to communities. In the White man's community...The men are the backbone's tho.....In the Asian man's community...the Asian man is the backbone tho....Hispanic? Arab? BACKBONE. When will you nikkas wake the fukk up? When will you nikkas realize WE have to save our women and children? WE.....I'm not suger coating shyt just because I'm a Black man just like ya'll.

Last edited: