How Do Yall Act Towards Men You Perceive As Corny/Awkward/Introvert?

Xtraz2

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, CA
Speaking as the quiet,"weird",stone faced one...

This is the easiest generation for the quiet opportunistic nikka to eat...

The quiet/weird nikka is looked at as an outkast..

but thats cool tho..

The key to winning as a quiet nikka is to make a female look in the mirror with her insecurities staring her in the face:sas2:

The "selfie"era is self-explanatory...These broads are so worried about "individuality"that they will push all their flaws to the back...

When you dont be like the next nikka, those flaws creep up..

The quiet nikka represents the insecurity flaw...

My goal is to catch her 1-on1....I want to see the real her..When the "connected"energy is nowhere to be found..

She cant be "turnt up"if the nikkas she turnt up with not there:leostare:

Thats when the game slows down..And thats when you make the move...

the key is recognizing opportunities and making the best of it...

I make it clear i dont even want them touching me...That throws them completely off..:youngsabo:

Meanwhile im pushing them just for thrills...:mjlol:

Im throwing curveballs,knuckleballs,changeups,and splitters...

The fastball is the strikeout pitch:takedat:...

I got a chick at work who i know i could get if i were to turn the heat up...I was flirting, but i scaled completely back..to the point of hi and bye..now she puts herself in position for my attention...

Dont be the nikka she "turns up with"..

Be the nikka she "winds down with"

DO NOT LET THESE WOMEN FOOL YOU
nah im' good, id rather turn up with a bytch :manny:

you can snuggle with her after i send that bytch home to you :francis:

Xtraz2

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, CA
is being predatory like that fun?
post-25374-Michael-Jordan-YEAH-gif-Imgur-X3MA.gif

FSP

Banned
Daps
  • The bolded is the main problem with womens perceptions of relationships. This is a major cause of women's unhappiness in all aspects of life as well.
please explain[/QUOTE]this needs to be explained?

TLDR; women are too quick and superficial to judge

Women are very much tethered to the reality of their perceptions. The problem (for introverts) is that this perception usually comes without the presence of critical thought, and implores inaccurate reasoning methods, especially first impressions and especially social perception. This leads to people being grouped into categories "stereotyping" regardless of whether or not they actually fit the description, it doesnt matter because once a woman believes you to be one way it is very difficult to change that perception, and this opinion is usually derived in the first 30 minutes of conversation. Sometimes less. Wear a hoodie with jeans and sandals and a laptop? you are a computer geek and there's nothing you can say or do to change that opinion without considerable unnecessary effort from the party that's being judged. This also leads to stupid stuff like "back then they didn't want me now I'm hot hoes all on me" becoming true, and in this case some sort of rigorous arbitrary expectation of what "straight" means. Really thought dude was gay cuz he wasn't after your ass like some Halloween candy after the second date. :what: Maybe he wasn't thirsty like that?

These are horrible habits when it comes to judge a person's personality but women hold the keys to sex so nobody says anything. I noticed that men who get the most think the exact same way.

This is an immediate disadvantage against introverted people in the game of sex and dating, as they are less likely to carry a standing reputation among peers and usually take more time to get to know than their extroverted counterparts

So while someone is more reserved gets labeled as awkward or shy or maybe they just don't feel the need to act like a fukking jackass in public or carry dramatic conversation 24/7. Y'all won't see that though. Women tend to reward superficial entertainment which is is why I realized most guys who brag about being hoes and getting hoes ain't really shyt in the long run. They are happy about being some females toy. Some are, but imo it's independent of how well you run game, and some dudes make this their entire life which is nothing short of pathetic.

Last edited:

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
I like introverts. They oftentimes have the best senses of humor. It's cool and I feel honored if they let me into their inner circle to enjoy their personalities.

Introverts are the masters of inside sneaky jokes. Shyt that will have you dying with tears rolling down ur face. Stuff that nobody else noticed. Still waters run deep. People miss out on real life human jewels when they don't take time to get to know people just because they aren't all loud and obnoxious.

miranda

Banned
Supporter
Daps
please explain
this needs to be explained?

TLDR; women are too quick and superficial to judge

Women are very much tethered to the reality of their perceptions. The problem (for introverts) is that this perception usually comes without the presence of critical thought, and implores inaccurate reasoning methods, especially first impressions and especially social perception. This leads to people being grouped into categories "stereotyping" regardless of whether or not they actually fit the description, it doesnt matter because once a woman believes you to be one way it is very difficult to change that perception, and this opinion is usually derived in the first 30 minutes of conversation. Sometimes less. Wear a hoodie with jeans and sandals and a laptop? you are a computer geek and there's nothing you can say or do to change that opinion without considerable unnecessary effort from the party that's being judged. This also leads to stupid stuff like "back then they didn't want me now I'm hot hoes all on me" becoming true, and in this case some sort of rigorous arbitrary expectation of what "straight" means. Really thought dude was gay cuz he wasn't after your ass like some Halloween candy after the second date. :what: Maybe he wasn't thirsty like that?

These are horrible habits when it comes to judge a person's personality but women hold the keys to sex so nobody says anything. I noticed that men who get the most think the exact same way.

This is an immediate disadvantage against introverted people in the game of sex and dating, as they are less likely to carry a standing reputation among peers and usually take more time to get to know than their extroverted counterparts

So while someone is more reserved gets labeled as awkward or shy or maybe they just don't feel the need to act like a fukking jackass in public or carry dramatic conversation 24/7. Y'all won't see that though. Women tend to reward superficial entertainment which is is why I realized most guys who brag about being hoes and getting hoes ain't really shyt in the long run. They are happy about being some females toy. Some are, but imo it's independent of how well you run game, and some dudes make this their entire life which is nothing short of pathetic.[/QUOTE]
im not expecting someone to be dramatic and entertaining 24/7, but i dont want to have to drag you out of your shell either. i didnt 100%think he was gay, but the thought crossed my mind, then i realized, nope i could feel him when he hugged me, but whatever.

FSP

Banned
Daps
im not expecting someone to be dramatic and entertaining 24/7, but i dont want to have to drag you out of your shell either. i didnt 100%think he was gay, but the thought crossed my mind, then i realized, nope i could feel him when he hugged me, but whatever.
you're a mature ass milf of course you have reasonable expectations.

Some of the girls out here though.:whoo:

My dudes girl literally slept with a different nikka because he left her sight for 1 day.:why:
This was after like 3-4 months of constant lockdown.:why:

They were inseparable

1 day:why: