How Do Yall Act Towards Men You Perceive As Corny/Awkward/Introvert?

Northern Son

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I treat em like i do everyone else. Crack jokes, make them laugh only problem is they usually fall in love with me and think that my niceness is more than that. I had this autistic guy i used to work with very awkward, gets nervous really fast, stutters. I think he was like 35 years old and still a virgin never had a girl. Anyway everyone would mess with him, but i was nice going out of my way to say good morning or what not. Next you know he's buying me chocolate, writing me love letters i couldn't even decipher. One time he even cooked me lunch that was :scust: the chicken was pale as fukk and i dont even remember what he made it with, but i pretended i ate it, but kinda stopped being so nice when i saw how infatuated he was getting.

Sometimes you walk a thin line by being overly nice or friendly with certain people. I didnt even know he was autistic at the time, just thought he was really shy cause he moved from another state. I was glad i stopped being super nice to him one day when i saw him get really really angry and knocked down a garbage. Oh shoot i forgot one night he followed me out to my car when it was late, scared the shyt out of me. I went to one of the managers and asked about him and thats when they told me he was autistic. I was still nice to him but stopped flirting all together and didnt converse with him like i did before.

Lol all that to say is that i pretty much try to treat everyone the same, like talking to any one with a disability i don't make them feel like they are different. I wouldnt want anyone to make me feel weird cause i was different so thats pretty much my mentality.

:dead:

Mac Brown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-town
[QUOTE="Miranda, post: 16035662, member: 21748"]its more that they act totally contrary to what i expect a heterosexual man thats attracted to me to do. like ending a second date by asking for a hug, just very hesitant on initiating even light sexual contact[/QUOTE]

The bolded is the main problem with womens perceptions of relationships. This is a major cause of women's unhappiness in all aspects of life as well.

miranda

Banned
Supporter
Daps
[QUOTE="Miranda, post: 16035662, member: 21748"]its more that they act totally contrary to what i expect a heterosexual man thats attracted to me to do. like ending a second date by asking for a hug, just very hesitant on initiating even light sexual contact

The bolded is the main problem with womens perceptions of relationships. This is a major cause of women's unhappiness in all aspects of life as well.[/QUOTE]
please explain

Rusty Kuntz

It be ya own peoples, huh?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself. fukk 12(1)!
Opinions/Experiences.
full
Corny and introvert are two different things.

A corny dude would get a laugh and a "Damn, this dude is corny" in my head, but I wouldn't hold it against him.

I'd treat an introvert just like any other person I'd meet, keeping in mind that they have an internal limit to how much socializing they'll do before they're ready to do their own thing.

Being introverted just means that you draw your energy from being by yourself. It doesn't mean that you're an awkward loner that can't function in normal situations LOL

semtex

:)
Daps
I'm an introvert and I'm also built like a linebacker (5'11" 230lbs) so people can't figure me out. They just take my silence as a form of rejection or indifference

• Dap
Reactions: Meh

Kanye Junior

Rookie
Daps
If you treat people differently because of how they look or act, you're a lame. Judge and thou shalt be judged.