How Do Yall Act Towards Men You Perceive As Corny/Awkward/Introvert?

godliness

• M Δ § † ë ® ¥ °
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Hands on Green Money
this used to be me. and at the time it never ended well. Girls would be feeling me thinking im cute or whatever one minute and boom the next minute im getting the cold shoulder or friend zoned. I think about it now and I can't be mad cause I was a mess, awkward and anxious all the time. :shaq2:. I was just a pretty face wit no swag:damn: So glad I came outta that. Once you can learn to keep a calm energy around women they're cake. white, black whatever. they all response the same to attractive confident calm energy.

Vice Queen

aka Joe Henny
Supporter
Daps
After the first initial awkwardness, I try to be the live one.

VFib

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Me, myself and I
The ones that want people to notice that they're Introvert/Silent. ("Why are you So Angry/Quiet?") ("What's wrong with this nikka?") ("Is he Okay?")

Would arrive to a Party like ":martin::beli::leostare::wtb:"

Whereas everybody's :dj2::stylin::laff::thumbsup: :eat:

Him::stopitslime:
______________________________________________________________________________________
@PeridotPuss , @Queen , @LadySimone , @MoonGoddess , @bcrusaderw , @Giselle , @Elle Driver, @CinnaSlim

Opinions .

Oh ok. In this scenario, I'd assume he didn't want to be bothered with anyone and just pay him no mind.

Giselle

Bushed
Daps
The ones that want people to notice that they're Introvert/Silent. ("Why are you So Angry/Quiet?") ("What's wrong with this nikka?") ("Is he Okay?")

______________________________________________________________________________________
@PeridotPuss , @Queen , @LadySimone , @MoonGoddess , @bcrusaderw , @Giselle , @Elle Driver, @CinnaSlim

Opinions .

I'm usually nicer to awkward and introverted people.

What do you mean by corny?

Makes me come across as the cool suave one in the conversation :blessed:
This! LOL

Daps

Opinions .

Ohhhhh that type.

Uhm. Not what I had in mind when I saw the question.

In that case dude is trying too hard to come across as strong silent type, so he ends up looking lame.

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
I try, lawd knows I do, but some of them are so insecure, I run out of patience. Usually if they're chill, I can chill with them. I love nerdy guys because intelligence is sexy.

Daps
Yo definition of "Lame".

What'd you have in mind about the question.

Lame for me is someone who's frontin and being fake. Putting on an act and it's failing. Hard to describe, but I know it when I see it.

I thought you more meant shy, real introverted type dudes.

From what you describe it's more the guy subtly looking for attention on the downlow by putting on a sullen act and won't drop his guard to enjoy the moment? People like that are exhausting to deal with.

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
I treat em like i do everyone else. Crack jokes, make them laugh only problem is they usually fall in love with me and think that my niceness is more than that. I had this autistic guy i used to work with very awkward, gets nervous really fast, stutters. I think he was like 35 years old and still a virgin never had a girl. Anyway everyone would mess with him, but i was nice going out of my way to say good morning or what not. Next you know he's buying me chocolate, writing me love letters i couldn't even decipher. One time he even cooked me lunch that was :scust: the chicken was pale as fukk and i dont even remember what he made it with, but i pretended i ate it, but kinda stopped being so nice when i saw how infatuated he was getting.

Sometimes you walk a thin line by being overly nice or friendly with certain people. I didnt even know he was autistic at the time, just thought he was really shy cause he moved from another state. I was glad i stopped being super nice to him one day when i saw him get really really angry and knocked down a garbage. Oh shoot i forgot one night he followed me out to my car when it was late, scared the shyt out of me. I went to one of the managers and asked about him and thats when they told me he was autistic. I was still nice to him but stopped flirting all together and didnt converse with him like i did before.

Lol all that to say is that i pretty much try to treat everyone the same, like talking to any one with a disability i don't make them feel like they are different. I wouldnt want anyone to make me feel weird cause i was different so thats pretty much my mentality.

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
Speaking as the quiet,"weird",stone faced one...

This is the easiest generation for the quiet opportunistic nikka to eat...

The quiet/weird nikka is looked at as an outkast..

but thats cool tho..

The key to winning as a quiet nikka is to make a female look in the mirror with her insecurities staring her in the face:sas2:

The "selfie"era is self-explanatory...These broads are so worried about "individuality"that they will push all their flaws to the back...

When you dont be like the next nikka, those flaws creep up..

The quiet nikka represents the insecurity flaw...

My goal is to catch her 1-on1....I want to see the real her..When the "connected"energy is nowhere to be found..

She cant be "turnt up"if the nikkas she turnt up with not there:leostare:

Thats when the game slows down..And thats when you make the move...

the key is recognizing opportunities and making the best of it...

I make it clear i dont even want them touching me...That throws them completely off..:youngsabo:

Meanwhile im pushing them just for thrills...:mjlol:

Im throwing curveballs,knuckleballs,changeups,and splitters...

The fastball is the strikeout pitch:takedat:...

I got a chick at work who i know i could get if i were to turn the heat up...I was flirting, but i scaled completely back..to the point of hi and bye..now she puts herself in position for my attention...

Dont be the nikka she "turns up with"..

Be the nikka she "winds down with"

DO NOT LET THESE WOMEN FOOL YOU

Last edited: