How Do Yall Act Towards Men You Perceive As Corny/Awkward/Introvert?

Mr.Plan B

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Speaking as the quiet,"weird",stone faced one...

This is the easiest generation for the quiet opportunistic nikka to eat...

The quiet/weird nikka is looked at as an outkast..

but thats cool tho..

The key to winning as a quiet nikka is to make a female look in the mirror with her insecurities staring her in the face:sas2:

The "selfie"era is self-explanatory...These broads are so worried about "individuality"that they will push all their flaws to the back...

When you dont be like the next nikka, those flaws creep up..

The quiet nikka represents the insecurity flaw...

My goal is to catch her 1-on1....I want to see the real her..When the "connected"energy is nowhere to be found..

She cant be "turnt up"if the nikkas she turnt up with not there:leostare:

Thats when the game slows down..And thats when you make the move...

the key is recognizing opportunities and making the best of it...

I make it clear i dont even want them touching me...That throws them completely off..:youngsabo:

Meanwhile im pushing them just for thrills...:mjlol:

Im throwing curveballs,knuckleballs,changeups,and splitters...

The fastball is the strikeout pitch:takedat:...

I got a chick at work who i know i could get if i were to turn the heat up...I was flirting, but i scaled completely back..to the point of hi and bye..now she puts herself in position for my attention...

Dont be the nikka she "turns up with"..

Be the nikka she "winds down with"

DO NOT LET THESE WOMEN FOOL YOU

Yup play ya part

Daps
I got a chick at work who i know i could get if i were to turn the heat up...I was flirting, but i scaled completely back..to the point of hi and bye..now she puts herself in position for my attention...

This is annoying as hell

Personally, I have no time for games. Once I smell bait and switch tactics I don't waste my time. I like directness as I am direct. If there's mutual attraction, follow through and we get on with the business of loving.

Daps
Reppin
flowerpots
Speaking as the quiet,"weird",stone faced one...

This is the easiest generation for the quiet opportunistic nikka to eat...

The quiet/weird nikka is looked at as an outkast..

but thats cool tho..

The key to winning as a quiet nikka is to make a female look in the mirror with her insecurities staring her in the face:sas2:

The "selfie"era is self-explanatory...These broads are so worried about "individuality"that they will push all their flaws to the back...

When you dont be like the next nikka, those flaws creep up..

The quiet nikka represents the insecurity flaw...

My goal is to catch her 1-on1....I want to see the real her..When the "connected"energy is nowhere to be found..

She cant be "turnt up"if the nikkas she turnt up with not there:leostare:

Thats when the game slows down..And thats when you make the move...

the key is recognizing opportunities and making the best of it...

I make it clear i dont even want them touching me...That throws them completely off..:youngsabo:

Meanwhile im pushing them just for thrills...:mjlol:

Im throwing curveballs,knuckleballs,changeups,and splitters...

The fastball is the strikeout pitch:takedat:...

is being predatory like that fun?

VFib

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Me, myself and I
This is annoying as hell

Personally, I have no time for games. Once I smell bait and switch tactics I don't waste my time. I like directness as I am direct. If there's mutual attraction, follow through and we get on with the business of loving.

Exactly. If you have to play games to get a woman....

It's nice to read about the tactics some men use, so you can easily spot them and cut the dude off.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.
Daps
Reppin
Dona Nobis Pacem
I try, lawd knows I do, but some of them are so insecure, I run out of patience. Usually if they're chill, I can chill with them. I love nerdy guys because intelligence is sexy.
Insecure men are a no no. They can be extroverted too. Always got something to prove wearing and driving shyt to get robbed azzes.

Daps
To each their own though, on some level it is always a game, but intent is another thing entirely. Make intent clear and we're good to go.