How do the heat matchup against the nuggets?

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
The Celtics series isn't over.
Denial:
full

Disbelief:
full

Anger:
full

Bargaining:
21208-95fd2cbec9138614713b2f1f8f04d6d8.jpg

Depression:
:mjcry:

Hoodoo Child

The Urban Legend
Daps
Reppin
The Crossroads
Well Bam actually has an organ in the left side of his chest unlike that unibrow hoe so that's a good start. Jimmy can take over a game unlike any SF in the league and the Heat role players can hit shots. It should be a good matchup. Heat have a lot of heart and Spo is the best coach in the league. I think they need Herro back though.
:mjlol:

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Ill say this about Denver/Miami

Lakers statistically were the best defensive team in the playoffs and they werent able to slow Denver's offense down at all....

If they cant do it i dont think anybody can cuz they were the best team equipped to turn the Nuggets water off and havent come close...Lakers had the size and athleticism and yet Denver still gets whatever they want against them and i think they will much more easily against Boston or Miami...

Whos gonna stop Murray and Jokic on the Heat ? I also think Denver's depth is gonna be too much for Miami plus HC advantage with altitude id take Denver in 5 or 6...

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I have no idea
I don't understand how the Heat are winning these series. On paper that roster is wack as fukk and even more so without Herro.

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
Ill say this about Denver/Miami

Lakers statistically were the best defensive team in the playoffs and they werent able to slow Denver's offense down at all....

If they cant do it i dont think anybody can cuz they were the best team equipped to turn the Nuggets water off and havent come close...Lakers had the size and athleticism and yet Denver still gets whatever they want against them and i think they will much more easily against Boston or Miami...

Whos gonna stop Murray and Jokic on the Heat ? I also think Denver's depth is gonna be too much for Miami plus HC advantage with altitude id take Denver in 5 or 6...
Denver should be able to put Miami away easily. Should be able to, but so should everyone else been able to...

I'm just not picking Miami against Miami again. I'm 0-3 this postseason doing so. Miami will at least have likely the better coach, and a team with several guys (Lowry, Bam, Herro, DR, Butler) who have played in The Finals so there may be an experience edge...

I'm riding with this season being Jimmy's '11 Dirk year. I have no idea how Dallas kept winning all those series either. I just think Jimmy's mission matched with a team of dudes who know exactly what they should be in, is gonna win out in the end...