How do the heat matchup against the nuggets?

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
It's going to be a terrible finals. But the Celts vs. Denver would have been bad too. Lakers are the only team that can bother them.
I think it could be a good finals. Not the "sexiest" matchup, I admit.

Anything would be better than the NCAA Championship game. UCONN vs San Diego State:hhh:

Nokids

Promise if I have a seed imma guide him right
Daps
Reppin
It's going to be a terrible finals. But the Celts vs. Denver would have been bad too. Lakers are the only team that can bother them.
Looked up nuggets heat finals on Twitter :huhldup:

People said they aren’t watching/ most boring matchup since the early 2000’s

Imagine marketing that at a bar fukk around NHL be on most the tvs or having a watch party for these finals :heh:

Soldier

not redeemed with gold but with His Blood
Daps
I think it could be a good finals. Not the "sexiest" matchup, I admit.

Anything would be better than the NCAA Championship game. UCONN vs San Diego State:hhh:
From a pure basketball/hoops point of view a Denver/miami showdown will be very good. The sport of Basketball will be front and center not sexy big markets, narratives, overmanufactured media hype, and hot takes about Lebron legacy, etc.

NFL fans will gladly watch a cardinals-Jaguars or a panthers-colts superbowl regardless. MLB fans will watch a San Diego Padres-Cleveland Guardians or a Tampa Bay Rays- Arizona Diamondbacks World Series but NBA fans wont watch a heat-nuggets final :mjlol:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Looked up nuggets heat finals on Twitter :huhldup:

People said they aren’t watching/ most boring matchup since the early 2000’s

Imagine marketing that at a bar fukk around NHL be on most the tvs or having a watch party for these finals :heh:

I'm not too concerned about what the casuals are doing but you're right, it's not an exciting match up.

Waka FICO Flamez

Bricksquad Monopoly
Daps
Why ask, lakers giubg to finals. Heat vs nuggs would be so bad for ratings...silver gonna make that call

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
From a pure basketball/hoops point of view a Denver/miami showdown will be very good. The sport of Basketball will be front and center not sexy big markets, narratives, overmanufactured media hype, and hot takes about Lebron legacy, etc.

NFL fans will gladly watch a cardinals-Jaguars or a panthers-colts superbowl regardless. MLB fans will watch a San Diego Padres-Cleveland Guardians or a Tampa Bay Rays- Arizona Diamondbacks World Series but NBA fans wont watch a heat-nuggets final :mjlol:
The funny thing is both Denver and Miami are big markets but the NBA is really about its legacy franchises in terms of marketing appeal. Miami at this point should be considered a legacy franchise, they're clearly the third best organization of the post-Jordan quarter century (after LA and SA)...

The NBA will not be sad to see Miami I'm The Finals, the Heat are a marquee franchise and a big market. The only issue with Miami is they are a one-star team.