How do the heat matchup against the nuggets?

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Looked up nuggets heat finals on Twitter :huhldup:

People said they aren’t watching/ most boring matchup since the early 2000’s

Imagine marketing that at a bar fukk around NHL be on most the tvs or having a watch party for these finals :heh:
NHL is in an even worse spot right now as far as hyped matchups. :picard:

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
Oh yeah, NHL right now has a final four with that new Vegas team + three franchises that haven't won a lot historically. Who the fukk wants to see Hurricanes vs Panthers

Mad Good Dro

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you think the league is finna let a Nuggets Heat finals happen. :mjlol: shyt would be the lowest rated finals ever.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’m not gonna lie, I expect them to get blown off the face of the earth against any team that comes out of the west.
Everyone expected them to get blown out by any team in the East too.

At this point it doesn’t matter AT ALL how the Heat matches up with anyone on paper because Jimmy and Spo are on some other shyt. On paper I’m not sure the Heat match up well with any team that made the playoffs this season.

I think the Heat would simply overwhelm the Nuggets at this point; even though as great of a defender as Bam is he’s not going to have anything for Joker.

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC

Oh yeah, NHL right now has a final four with that new Vegas team + three franchises that haven't won a lot historically. Who the fukk wants to see Hurricanes vs Panthers
Nah uts the Canes in this bytch, Canes in 6!

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s all About the supporting cast. Shaq broke it down beautifully. As long as the supporting cast keep chipping in with big performances, that’s what’s goin dictate the outcome of the game