How Do People Eat And Drink So Much Sugar?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
This. A lot of yall judging are probably consuming a ton and don't even realize it. Even KETCHUP has sugar.

This continues to be one the most insightful pieces I've seen. I gotta tap back in with Last Week Tonight

Yup…. Sugar is added to your bread, salad dressing, anything low fat, yogurt, milk, fast food, wraps, everything

JordanwiththeWiz

you mad..you big mad..I’m happy..leave me alone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
You used the word over consumption which kind of kills the whole drug comparison. A gallon of southern sweet tea has never killed anyone in one sitting….. but that fent and antifreeze has…. A lot of stuff can be listed as a drug. Caffeine is a drug and so is aspirin….. but comparing sugar to cocaine is disingenuous
Heart disease is the number one of killer of men and women in America. It’s years of eating whatever you want when you want. What you said is true, you don’t overdose on a gallon of sweet tea like you can with dope. But food is addictive people use drugs as an escape and find comfort. People also use food as an escape and to find comfort. I don’t think people choose to be unhealthy or obese. They can’t control it. It’s years of conditioning from corporations and government. They normalize sugary processed food. They had people thinking eating Tv dinners in front of the TV with your family was wholesome. Kids should start their day with a sugary bowl of cereal. Humans should drink cow milk, it gaves you strong bones. Conditioning kids with happy meals from McDonalds, pizza parties, cake and ice cream as rewards. Not knowing how addictive sugar is, so when they get older they long for that shot of dopamine. Your brain doesn’t react to healthy food the same way it does bad food. Dopamine equal happiness as a kid you couldn’t eat the cookies whenever you wanted but as an adult you can. It all ties together.
IMG-2646.jpg

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
. I don’t think people choose to be unhealthy or obese. They can’t control it.

They can control it. When you know better, you're supposed to do better.

And either from a relative's death, increased community awareness about nutrition and health the past few decades and years, or from personal health problems at a young age.......people receive prompts in life to make better food decisions.
They absolutely can control what goes into their mouths.

Daps
Reppin
NULL

And either from a relative's death, increased community awareness about nutrition and health the past few decades and years, or from personal health problems at a young age.......people receive prompts in life to make better food decisions.

This bougie fake ass nikka here…. Look…. Big Mama and GrandDaddy didn’t see the okey doke in the 80s…. They came up eating off the land…. Plenty of sweet bread, pies, and home made ice cream in their diet…. But marketing convinced them that cereal and grains were great for you while processing all the nutritional value out of the food to prolong shelf life, and slowly infusing all grains and drinks with HFCS….. Diabetes was a slow creep for our elders…. They never over ate for real…. They just got duped into that white boy’s food pyramid and low fat nonsense

Last edited:

JordanwiththeWiz

Supporter
Daps
Reppin

Do you think the people who on that TLC show about 600 pounders who can barely walk, want to eat a dozen donuts in one sitting. I don’t think that’s controlled behavior, that’s addictive behavior.
That person with an eating disorder, let’s say bulimia. That person goes out buys $50 worth of junk food, binge eat and immediately throws up after. Is that normal behavior in or is it addictive behavior. Let’s look at yo-yo dieting people get on a diet lose weight get off the diet and gain it back. You think it was controlled that they wanted to gain that weight back. Why do you think Ozempic is so popular? Before that gastric bypass.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Do you think the people who on that TLC show about 600 pounders who can barely walk, want to eat a dozen donuts in one sitting. I don’t think that’s controlled behavior, that’s addictive behavior.
That person with an eating disorder, let’s say bulimia. That person goes out buys $50 worth of junk food, binge eat and immediately throws up after. Is that normal behavior in or is it addictive behavior. Let’s look at yo-yo dieting people get on a diet lose weight get off the diet and gain it back. You think it was controlled that they wanted to gain that weight back. Why do you think Ozempic is so popular? Before that gastric bypass.
Each example you used is an extreme case.
Garden variety obese people can educate themselves and make better choices about eating .

JordanwiththeWiz

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Each example you used is an extreme case.
Garden variety obese people can educate themselves and make better choices about eating .
Yeah two of the examples were extremes but dealing with addiction is extreme. The yo-yo dieting example is not an extreme and fairly common in today’s society. Even with education and knowing right and wrong they still subconsciously choose the wrong way.