How Do People Eat And Drink So Much Sugar?

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't remember who it was but some nutrition expert described the processed foods we eat as being designed to "set off fireworks in your brain" Meaning it takes great will power not to succumb to the feeling of wanting it more and more.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lowkey it’s a drug basically. More addictive than some. I bet you in that video they started out with just a little sugar. Now they need that much, and in the future more, to get that same sugar fix.
Refined sugars has the same addictive powers as cocaine.

Delores G is gonna get the shugah. :ufdup:

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yall try to fukking hard…. People like sugar because it tastes great…. I guess none of you pump faking ass nikkas never eat ice cream, donuts, a slice of cake, etc….
All of us need to leave refined sugars alone. That shyt is deadly and extremely addictive like cocaine, which is why people can't kick the habit.

Rosecrans

CPT
Supporter
Daps
I like my coffee the same way I like my women…

Black and sizzling hot

full

Daps
Reppin
NULL
All of us need to leave refined sugars alone. That shyt is deadly and extremely addictive like cocaine, which is why people can't kick the habit.

If sugar was like cocaine, they wouldn’t be able to keep it on the shelves…. A mofo give you some money for cocaine, and you give him 3 sugar cubes and tell him or her it’s the same thing…. :mjlol: watch what ends up happening to ya….. Also, have you ever known anyone that had to go rehab for sugar? :childplease: People cut back on sugar everyday.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Don’t know about all that. Sugar can behave like a drug somewhat….. but it ain’t cocaine….
Bruh they have researched it. Refined sugar is literally as addictive as cocaine and it affects the brain the same way. That is why people can't kick the sugar habit. .

JordanwiththeWiz

you mad..you big mad..I’m happy..leave me alone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin