How Do People Eat And Drink So Much Sugar?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bruh they have researched it. Refined sugar is literally as addictive as cocaine and it affects the brain the same way. That is why people can't kick the sugar habit. .

Nah… They market it that way to sell books…. and get clicks for articles… Processed sugar is bad for you no doubt…. But it does not; and I repeat… It does not mimic addictive properties of cocaine or crack cocaine

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
:dahell:

You aint gotta lie. These are just the limited seasonal items. Up a source that backs up 172 grams of sugar in an iced coffee from dunkin donuts

Dunkin’ Donuts Nutrition Chart
My bad. You're right. I was looking at Caramel Cream Frozen Coffee. The large Caramel Swirl Iced Coffee is 51g of total sugar. Still, that is around 190 grams of sugar with the additional pumps + sugar packets. A large is 4 pumps. They asked for 12. On top of that, they got 9x sugar packets equivalent added. That's not normal.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
IMG-2645.jpg

I looked their serving sizes one sugar and one creamer is 1 teaspoon each and 1 pump of caramel is 50 calories.

It’s a 187.7 grams of sugar give or take.

Source = link, not screenshot

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If sugar was like cocaine, they wouldn’t be able to keep it on the shelves…. A mofo give you some money for cocaine, and you give him 3 sugar cubes and tell him or her it’s the same thing…. :mjlol: watch what ends up happening to ya….. Also, have you ever known anyone that had to go rehab for sugar? :childplease: People cut back on sugar everyday.

Is Sugar Addictive?​

Some say addiction to any food is unlikely. Try telling that to a sweet tooth.​

Posted September 2, 2022

Something happens in the brain of a drug user. Take cocaine, for instance. In the brain, cocaine targets neural circuits responsible for feelings of reward and pleasure. Chronic use of cocaine causes changes in brain cells that can ultimately lead to addiction. Over decades of ongoing study, researchers found that chronic consumption of refined sugar activates the same brain circuits as cocaine and opioids.

Researchers have yet to understand the full neurological and behavioral effects of either cocaine use or sugar consumption, and much of what is known is based on animal studies. As we all know, mice are not humans and the results of animal studies must be duplicated in human studies before they can be considered valid.

Experts Agree: Sugar Might Be as Addictive as Cocaine​

Addiction is a strong word not typically applied to sugar, but it can be very difficult to stop eating sugar.
Pink-and-blue-ice-cream-melting-in-a-cone-and-held-by-a-child-1296x728-header.jpg
Share on Pinterest

Daps
Reppin
NULL

Is Sugar Addictive?​

Some say addiction to any food is unlikely. Try telling that to a sweet tooth.​

Posted September 2, 2022

Something happens in the brain of a drug user. Take cocaine, for instance. In the brain, cocaine targets neural circuits responsible for feelings of reward and pleasure. Chronic use of cocaine causes changes in brain cells that can ultimately lead to addiction. Over decades of ongoing study, researchers found that chronic consumption of refined sugar activates the same brain circuits as cocaine and opioids.

Researchers have yet to understand the full neurological and behavioral effects of either cocaine use or sugar consumption, and much of what is known is based on animal studies. As we all know, mice are not humans and the results of animal studies must be duplicated in human studies before they can be considered valid.

Experts Agree: Sugar Might Be as Addictive as Cocaine​

Addiction is a strong word not typically applied to sugar, but it can be very difficult to stop eating sugar.
Pink-and-blue-ice-cream-melting-in-a-cone-and-held-by-a-child-1296x728-header.jpg
Share on Pinterest

Bruh…. I don’t care what you post… Here’s what you do… Show me some cats that got robbed for a bag of that pure cane Dominos…… Or a nikka that went out and pulled a jux cause he couldn’t make some kool aid…. That’s what addiction looks like.

Post some deaths from overdosing off sugar

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nah… They market it that way to sell books…. and get clicks for articles… Processed sugar is bad for you no doubt…. But it does not; and I repeat… It does not mimic addictive properties of cocaine or crack cocaine
Nah Broah. They have been knowing for a while now that refined sugars are super addictive and extremely bad for you.

Why sugar is so addicting and how you can remove it from your diet this year, according to an expert​

By Tori B. Powell
January 5, 2022

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Bruh…. I don’t care what you post… Here’s what you do… Show me some cats that got robbed for a bag of that pure cane Dominos…… Or a nikka that went out and pulled a jux cause he couldn’t make some kool aid…. That’s what addiction looks like.

Roughly 180,000 deaths worldwide linked to sugary drink consumption​

New Harvard School of Public Health (HSPH) research suggests that roughly 180,000 obesity-related deaths worldwide—including 25,000 Americans—are associated with the consumption of sugary drinks. The abstract, presented at an American Heart Association scientific conference in New Orleans, linked drinking sugar-sweetened beverages to 133,000 diabetes deaths, 44,000 deaths from cardiovascular diseases, and 6,000 cancer deaths. The researchers found that 78% of these deaths were in low- and middle-income countries.

Of nine world regions, Latin America and the Caribbean had the most diabetes deaths related to sugary drink consumption (38,000), and East and Central Eurasia had the largest numbers of cardiovascular deaths (11,000). Of the world’s most populous nations, Mexico had the highest number of deaths attributable to over-consumption of sugary drinks and the United States was third. Japan had the fewest such deaths.

The finding that three-quarters of the deaths were from diabetes “suggests that limiting sugary-beverage intake is an important step in reducing diabetes deaths,” co-author [[Gitanjali Singh]], a postdoctoral research fellow at HSPH, said in a March 19, 2013 USA Today article.

Boogie

Big Homie
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland

This that Domino’s homie this ain’t great value :mjlol:

fukk wit me bruh they down there cutting they sugar with Splenda :hhh:

JordanwiththeWiz

you mad..you big mad..I’m happy..leave me alone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

You act like over-consuming sugar don’t lead to insulin resistance which leads to type 2 diabetes which leads to stroke or heart failure.

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
If sugar was like cocaine, they wouldn’t be able to keep it on the shelves…. A mofo give you some money for cocaine, and you give him 3 sugar cubes and tell him or her it’s the same thing…. :mjlol: watch what ends up happening to ya….. Also, have you ever known anyone that had to go rehab for sugar? :childplease: People cut back on sugar everyday.
There are people that eat themselves to death. People with diabetes that can't leave the candy alone. People that tell themselves "today is the day I diet and leave the sugar behind" and they cant commit.

Besides that there is the emotional aspect of sugar beginning to replace feelings of contentment, love, peace, and the overall deregulation of your nervous system

On top of that there are parasites and bacteria that thrive on sugar and send impulses for you to continue feeding them. It's a lot going on here breh

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You act like over-consuming sugar don’t lead to insulin resistance which leads to type 2 diabetes which leads to stroke or heart failure.

You used the word over consumption which kind of kills the whole drug comparison. A gallon of southern sweet tea has never killed anyone in one sitting….. but that fent and antifreeze has…. A lot of stuff can be listed as a drug. Caffeine is a drug and so is aspirin….. but comparing sugar to cocaine is disingenuous