How do I drop 35 lbs and be lean by June?

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
I'm 5'8 and have about 165 lbs of lean mass. But I bench 315 for reps and can deadlift 405 for reps as well. OP doesn't have as much lean mass as he thinks he does.

Anyways @kwm.e I think the most you can do in 8 weeks is 24 lbs. You may have to be a monk in June to get where you want to be

Your numbers are either very impressive or tales of the duck variety. ..or I'm misunderstanding what you mean by 165 lbs of lean mass

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Your numbers are either very impressive or tales of the duck variety. ..or I'm misunderstanding what you mean by 165 lbs of lean mass

If I had 0% body fat I'd weigh 165-170. I haven't measured myself with bodyfat calipers in a bit though. I'm at 193 lbs and I'm trying to cut down to about 185.

For Wyatt it's worth I've been lifting for 20 years with some long breaks here and there so it's not that impressive

• Dap
Reactions: Meh

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Those shows are not realistic.

Unless I'm mistaken, the people go away "on vacation" somewhere as the show is filmed. They don't have real life duties and are basically training with fitness experts, eating pre packaged foods,etc.(and taking unhealthy supplements).
Biggest loser makes a mockery out of the real life dedication it takes to lose and keep weight off

and because the show is a joke, the contestants almost always gain the weight back
there is also more than a week between weigh ins, they get away with this since they let us believe it's 7 days due to it airing weekly weekly

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Those shows are not realistic.

Unless I'm mistaken, the people go away "on vacation" somewhere as the show is filmed. They don't have real life duties and are basically training with fitness experts, eating pre packaged foods,etc.(and taking unhealthy supplements).
Biggest loser makes a mockery out of the real life dedication it takes to lose and keep weight off

and because the show is a joke, the contestants almost always gain the weight back
Also keep in mind those people have a lot of body fat and water stored. Under those conditions that stuff drops off easy.

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
:mjlol: aight serious response.

Engage in an excessive amount of daily LISS cardio while eating a small deficit. I'm talking 10-13 miles a day of walking (roughly 3-4hrs of treadmill). This will help lose the most fat while saving the most lean tissue and minimizing negative metabolic damage as much as possible.

No way this works right?

Already field tested: Keeping TDEE high is no joke. - BodyRecomposition Support Forums

Yes it's excessive. Yes it requires much effort. Yes it will take up a large amount of your time. Yes, it works.

Now... you about that life or nah? :sas1:

• Dap
Reactions: Meh

Lady.Libra.

~balance~
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
VII
The Scarsdale Medical Diet is guaranteed to take off up to 18 - 20 lbs in 14 days.
Read the book thoroughly and educate yourself on how to come off of the diet properly or you will gain back what you loss plus some.
The daily total calorie intake (IIRC 1200 Cals) is extremely low but you will feel satiated (all allowed fruit & veggies are high-water content, high fiber and the food combinations put your body into ketosis.)

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Ain't happening

You can start now tho,and be there for sure by next year

Dwayne_Taylor

Superstar
Daps
Not necessarily. I saw your numbers.... your math was just off. If you are 20% body fat at 215 then you have 172lb of lean mass. So to get to 10% body fat you'd need to get down to 172 * 1.1 = 189.2 which is about 26lbs. Aggressive for 3 months but doable. Definitely doable in 4 months, which if you started soon would have you cut up around the end of July. Keep in mind if you are really on your shyt you will be pretty lean well before you hit your goal. I like to cut so I hit my low weight right around mid/late July or a little earlier so I can carb up and bask in the glory of the rebound. But yea you are OK

This ^
Calculate your macros, invest in a food a scale and pre-prepare your meals.
Also, Instead of trying to go from 20% to 10% maybe you should shot for 15%