How do I drop 35 lbs and be lean by June?

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Never going to happen. My idea weight is a lot lower than where i am at, but I eat like shyt and drink. Cut what you can my nikka and just make sure you got aesthetics

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
Two months, April and May. Probably would be safe to lose 1 to 3 pounds a week.
If you do some crazy weight loss plan where you are losing more than that, you will probably yo-yo back up and beyond. So by August, you'll be back to where you started.
If you lose a solid pound of fat a week, you'll weigh about 8 lbs. lighter in June and if you keep it up, you can lose 12 lbs from June to August. So at the end of summer, you'll be 20 lbs. lighter. If you keep it up, by Christmas, you will have reached your target 35 lbs. loss.

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Not necessarily. I saw your numbers.... your math was just off. If you are 20% body fat at 215 then you have 172lb of lean mass. So to get to 10% body fat you'd need to get down to 172 * 1.1 = 189.2 which is about 26lbs. Aggressive for 3 months but doable. Definitely doable in 4 months, which if you started soon would have you cut up around the end of July. Keep in mind if you are really on your shyt you will be pretty lean well before you hit your goal. I like to cut so I hit my low weight right around mid/late July or a little earlier so I can carb up and bask in the glory of the rebound. But yea you are OK

I'm 5'8 and have about 165 lbs of lean mass. But I bench 315 for reps and can deadlift 405 for reps as well. OP doesn't have as much lean mass as he thinks he does.

Anyways @kwm.e I think the most you can do in 8 weeks is 24 lbs. You may have to be a monk in June to get where you want to be

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
fukk what women want, I'm trying to get peeled and look scary :childplease:
The main thing to achieve this look is to be hydrated by drinking lots of water and depleting your glycogen stores be it through cutting back on carbs or moderate to intense cardio to deplete glycogen stores or a mixture of both.

There is no short cut but it's doable.

• Dap
Reactions: Meh

bx.lion

Banned
Daps
By June :patrice: best case scenario you look like that by October. Physique changes are a result of lifestyle changes, not a quick burst of drastic measures.

Two months, April and May. Probably would be safe to lose 1 to 3 pounds a week.
If you do some crazy weight loss plan where you are losing more than that, you will probably yo-yo back up and beyond. So by August, you'll be back to where you started.
If you lose a solid pound of fat a week, you'll weigh about 8 lbs. lighter in June and if you keep it up, you can lose 12 lbs from June to August. So at the end of summer, you'll be 20 lbs. lighter. If you keep it up, by Christmas, you will have reached your target 35 lbs. loss.

I'm 5'8 and have about 165 lbs of lean mass. But I bench 315 for reps and can deadlift 405 for reps as well. OP doesn't have as much lean mass as he thinks he does.

Anyways @kwm.e I think the most you can do in 8 weeks is 24 lbs. You may have to be a monk in June to get where you want to be

This might dumb question but I see all those people on biggest loser losing mad pounds (10+) a week . Is that not possible if I grind really hard? Like on some navy seal workout shyt.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
This might dumb question but I see all those people on biggest loser losing mad pounds (10+) a week . Is that not possible if I grind really hard? Like on some navy seal workout shyt.
Those shows are not realistic.

Unless I'm mistaken, the people go away "on vacation" somewhere as the show is filmed. They don't have real life duties and are basically training with fitness experts, eating pre packaged foods,etc.(and taking unhealthy supplements).
Biggest loser makes a mockery out of the real life dedication it takes to lose and keep weight off

and because the show is a joke, the contestants almost always gain the weight back