How do I drop 35 lbs and be lean by June?

bx.lion

Banned
Daps
I'm 6 foot, 215 lbs and want to get to 180 and lean with muscle.

body-composition-chart-men.jpg.pagespeed.ce.6Jp7tL4OmH.jpg

My body currently looks like the 16-19% pic and want to get the 8-10% body in 3 months.
I was wondering what steps should I take? Should i focus on cardio first to burn the fat or just start lifting?

I did starting strength for about 2 weeks 2 years ago and my lifts were: 135 bench, 225 deaflift and 135 squat. Any advice?

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
I'm 6 foot, 215 lbs and want to get to 180 and lean with muscle.

My body currently looks like the 16-19% pic and want to get the 8-10% body in 3 months.
I was wondering what steps should I take? Should i focus on cardio first to burn the fat or just start lifting?

I did starting strength for about 2 weeks 2 years ago and my lifts were: 135 bench, 225 deaflift and 135 squat. Any advice?

Losing 16%of your bodyweight in 3 months is not a realistic goal.

To get more fit and lean in 3 months is realistic,though.

1)at least 75% of what you drink should be water

2) get an ab wheel.....watch youtube vids for form......do some kneeling rollouts daily to strengthen your core

3) go for a two hour walk once a week...not run, not jog,but walk...pick a steady continuous pace

4)hit the gym or workout twice a week.......upper body/lower body

5) get 8 hours of sleep

you can fill in the rest. but you are are good money with these basic steps

bx.lion

Banned
Daps
Losing 16%of your bodyweight in 3 months is not a realistic goal.

To get more fit and lean in 3 months is realistic,though.

1)at least 75% of what you drink should be water

2) get an ab wheel.....watch youtube vids for form......do some kneeling rollouts daily to strengthen your core

3) go for a two hour walk once a week...not run, not jog,but walk...pick a steady continuous pace

4)hit the gym or workout twice a week.......upper body/lower body

5) get 8 hours of sleep

you can fill in the rest. but you are are good money with these basic steps
thanks for the detailed response. would you advise cutting back from say 2700 calories to 1500 calories to speed up the process?

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
thanks for the detailed response. would you advise cutting back from say 2700 calories to 1500 calories to speed up the process?
You're welcome.
I'm not a physician.
Not all calories are built the same , but that's too drastic of cut in calories. I'd always advise to increase activity over cutting calories.

Eliminating most drinks,except mostly water gets rid of a lot of useless calories.
Cutting out most of the junk and replacing it with mostly veggies gets rid of the other useless calories.

Art Norm

All Star
Daps
Reppin
I lost 50 in 5 months. 1800-1900 cals a day, an hour of walking a day. I started keto not too long ago. Lost 10lbs in a week.

bx.lion

Banned
Daps
You're welcome.
I'm not a physician.
Not all calories are built the same , but that's too drastic of cut in calories. I'd always advise to increase activity over cutting calories.

Eliminating most drinks,except mostly water gets rid of a lot of useless calories.
Cutting out most of the junk and replacing it with mostly veggies gets rid of the other useless calories.
thanks breh i'll be putting your advice to practice.