How Do Games get Stickied on here?

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Because the Switch came out over 4 years ago. Don't worry I'll unsticky those PS5/XSX threads before 2025 too.

Sony exclusive Cyberpunk was stickied for 2 months before it was taken down

Monster Hunter Rise aka the reigning GotY need to be stickied

Over 6 million copies sold already (on a single platform no less), has the critical acclaim, already got a large update with another one planned next month, and people are actively playing and posting in the thread. Game 100% deserves to be stickied:yeshrug:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

Over 6 million copies sold already (on a single platform no less), has the critical acclaim, already got a large update with another one planned next month, and people are actively playing and posting in the thread. Game 100% deserves to be stickied:yeshrug:

Lol

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps

not a sony exclusive.

Auger

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
6ix
I wish there was more of a community here than constant "C0nSOLe Warzzz"

Like a collective replays or discussions on certain games that everyone might not have played.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps

Like a collective replays or discussions on certain games that everyone might not have played.

You get that more so out of the more niche AA JRPG's threads like Nier, Ys, and Trails. Every AAA game's thread ends up turning into console wars at some point or another.

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps

honestly we do kinda got that. the console wars just bring out some real nice hilarity here. no matter how harsh it gets it seems like we all have a collective understanding that it's all in good fun and banter. I did one time suggest Arcadium having a dedicated youtube channel were people could send in their hype clips and maybe some other cool vids they made that would be controlled by maybe a mod. just credit the person who made the clip/vid and sticky that.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
If enough ppl jizz over a game it gets sticky
full