How did these "OGs" out in Cali get this fukking big?

Splakavellie504

Superstar
Daps
Because majority of people are using UGL steroids, which are heavily underdosed, sometimes the wrong compound or just straight bunk.

Steroids work on themselves alone, as they are chemical messengers; they work like puberty. Does a teenage boy put in the work? No. His nuts drop, leydig cells starts amplifying testosterone production which in turns has an androgenic and anabolic effect on his body without consent.

However, hormones with workout means more muscle. Studies have shown this. Heck, people who take gear and don’t work out; put on more muscle than natural lifters.

It doesn’t matter you are in the “fitness” world, as majority of the fitness world is dictated by chemicals.

Horomones build muscle, it’s a simple science

Take the average man, give him pure 250-500mg of pharmaceutical human grade test and watch him put on 10 pounds minimum of lean muscle, gear is magic
I agree that steroids is a big advantage but man most people that are quick to label are someone a steroid user are the most lazy and sorry shaped people who are not consistent with diet or working out. People can achieve great physiques without gear. Thats all im saying. It may not be the size of Ronnie Coleman and those guys. You got guys hating on physiques but trying to gain muscle by eating cakes and mcdonalds and shyt and wondering why they look like blobs. All im saying is drugs or not, it takes hard work, consitency, and discipline to achieve a great physique. Steroids or not i admire the work anyone puts in. And im a dude who is against the steroids using for anyone who is not competing.

Splakavellie504

Superstar
Daps
this thread isnt about the 50s, 60s and 70s :skip:

its about the late 70s 80s and 90s :skip:

It literally says 1979 on the fukking picture :skip:

"get your clown ass on" with your non reading ass :skip:
You referenced a point that I was making about guys in that era of the 70s and pre crack days. So in point I stand corrected in saying those days before shyt got bad in the 80s and 90s. Dumb ass clown who cant comprehend :comeon:

panopticon

Superstar
Daps
Anyone that doubts this can grab a pack of playing cards, shuffle them.

Throw them down then do a pushup for every number of cars throw.

If you want to be a hoe about it. Jokers are 1 minute breaks

Kings are 30
Jacks are 25
Queens are 20
Aces are 15.

Mon, Wednesday

And Fridays kings are 50
Jacks are 40
Queens are 30 and aces are 25.

Rest on Saturdays and Sundays.

Mondays Wednesday and Fridays for 90 days (that enough jail time?)

Then come back to this thread and talk to us about your chest.
:towelmax:

Payroll

Insomnia Addict
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
GMB
Anabolics plus the golden era of bodybuilding having an influence.

Also there was more lifting equipment available for different levels depending where you were at.