How did these "OGs" out in Cali get this fukking big?

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
pyramid sets
Anyone that doubts this can grab a pack of playing cards, shuffle them.

Throw them down then do a pushup for every number of cars throw.

If you want to be a hoe about it. Jokers are 1 minute breaks

Kings are 30
Jacks are 25
Queens are 20
Aces are 15.

Mon, Wednesday

And Fridays kings are 50
Jacks are 40
Queens are 30 and aces are 25.

Rest on Saturdays and Sundays.

Mondays Wednesday and Fridays for 90 days (that enough jail time?)

Then come back to this thread and talk to us about your chest.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I didnt downplay steroids breh but steroids or not, you got to put in the fukking work. Its not a magic pill to where you can either sit on your ass or do the bare minimum and get insane results. There are more people on steroids that have poor physiques than the ones who are on roids and have impressive physiques. Trust me bro. Im in the fitness industry with a pretty good following.

I agree. Steroids are a HUGE advantage in growth and recovery but you still have to dedicate your life to working out and eating to look like Kai Greene

Splakavellie504

Superstar
Daps
Anyone that doubts this can grab a pack of playing cards, shuffle them.

Throw them down then do a pushup for every number of cars throw.

If you want to be a hoe about it. Jokers are 1 minute breaks

Kings are 30
Jacks are 25
Queens are 20
Aces are 15.

Mon, Wednesday

And Fridays kings are 50
Jacks are 40
Queens are 30 and aces are 25.

Rest on Saturdays and Sundays.

Mondays Wednesday and Fridays for 90 days (that enough jail time?)

Then come back to this thread and talk to us about your chest.
Dap and Rep :salute:
My go to shyt when I was growing up and throughout college. I gotta get back to doing them cards.

ShenJingPoQi

All Star
Daps
I didnt downplay steroids breh but steroids or not, you got to put in the fukking work. Its not a magic pill to where you can either sit on your ass or do the bare minimum and get insane results. There are more people on steroids that have poor physiques than the ones who are on roids and have impressive physiques. Trust me bro. Im in the fitness industry with a pretty good following.

Because majority of people are using UGL steroids, which are heavily underdosed, sometimes the wrong compound or just straight bunk.

Steroids work on themselves alone, as they are chemical messengers; they work like puberty. Does a teenage boy put in the work? No. His nuts drop, leydig cells starts amplifying testosterone production which in turns has an androgenic and anabolic effect on his body without consent.

However, hormones with workout means more muscle. Studies have shown this. Heck, people who take gear and don’t work out; put on more muscle than natural lifters.

It doesn’t matter you are in the “fitness” world, as majority of the fitness world is dictated by chemicals.

Horomones build muscle, it’s a simple science

Take the average man, give him pure 250-500mg of pharmaceutical human grade test and watch him put on 10 pounds minimum of lean muscle, gear is magic

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
The shooting violence wasnt as crazy as far as in the 50s, 60s, and 70s compared to the 80s and 90s in LA. Get your clown ass on :stopitslime:

this thread isnt about the 50s, 60s and 70s :skip:

its about the late 70s 80s and 90s :skip:

It literally says 1979 on the fukking picture :skip:

"get your clown ass on" with your non reading ass :skip:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
There's a certain type of swole that only OG nikkas who've been to prison for a decade or more have. :dame: Regular gym rats don't be looking like that. Especially nikkas from that era. nikkas who put in work and went to prison for the extended periods in the 80's and 90's all have that dumb ass looking 80's NWA Express Yourself video/He-Man jacked look. :dame: Soggy Jheri curl and or rat tail/mullet, Golds Gym tank, biker shorts and deal-with-it shades not included. :pachaha::dame: