How did these "OGs" out in Cali get this fukking big?

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
He is a joke now, but Jimel when he was young.

b9b53075a7e9a02e6fa46f935575ed8c.jpg
who?

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
OP asked if it's possible to look like those 2 dudes without steroids.

1. Yes it is.

2. But they were probably using tho. nikkas act like they can't get roids in prison. Probably think Kali Muscle got swole off Top Ramen like he said :mjlol:

You absolutely 100 percent can NOT look like Craig monson without steroids

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
Anyone that doubts this can grab a pack of playing cards, shuffle them.

Throw them down then do a pushup for every number of cars throw.

If you want to be a hoe about it. Jokers are 1 minute breaks

Kings are 30
Jacks are 25
Queens are 20
Aces are 15.

Mon, Wednesday

And Fridays kings are 50
Jacks are 40
Queens are 30 and aces are 25.

Rest on Saturdays and Sundays.

Mondays Wednesday and Fridays for 90 days (that enough jail time?)

Then come back to this thread and talk to us about your chest.
might try this, for how long though? until your muscles give out?

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
I agree that steroids is a big advantage but man most people that are quick to label are someone a steroid user are the most lazy and sorry shaped people who are not consistent with diet or working out. People can achieve great physiques without gear. Thats all im saying. It may not be the size of Ronnie Coleman and those guys. You got guys hating on physiques but trying to gain muscle by eating cakes and mcdonalds and shyt and wondering why they look like blobs. All im saying is drugs or not, it takes hard work, consitency, and discipline to achieve a great physique. Steroids or not i admire the work anyone puts in. And im a dude who is against the steroids using for anyone who is not competing.
a question about nutrition, let's just say I eat fast food while I work out, will I still be a fat ass? I remember 50 said during the massacre album, he was on tour during the cover art phase and said he had to draw his muscles on, yet he still looked yoked as a fool.

• Dap
Reactions: Meh

Splakavellie504

Superstar
Daps
a question about nutrition, let's just say I eat fast food while I work out, will I still be a fat ass? I remember 50 said during the massacre album, he was on tour during the cover art phase and said he had to draw his muscles on, yet he still looked yoked as a fool.
It depends on what look you are going after. If you wanna be big and lean, then i would limit fast foods to a couple days out of the week. Those extra calories are needed to grow but most meals should be quality foods. Too much fast foods or poor foods will throw your gut health off, which is the most important thing. Proper gut health allows you to properly absorb vitamins and minerals along with breaking down protein, fats, and carbs. Most people dont take care of their guts.

A1aaa

Respectful Fade Runner & Card Puller
Daps
could they have been on steroids? totally feasible.

don't sleep on the maximal potential of genetics + work ethic, though.

a decent amount of BREHS definitely have the genetic potential to look more swole than A LOT of flabby/sick regulars in the gym with about 1-2 years of training.

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
:mjlol:Got to be steroids. I don't think it's possible for your arms to be that big but you never know but ain't enough protein in the world.

Either steroids or Creatine.

1. Dudes were more masculine back then.
2. Bodybuilding was huge back in the 70s thru 80s also due to Arnold, much like how martial arts blew up due to Bruce Lee. It was standard back then for brehs to train hands whether through martial arts or boxing as well.
3. Many of these dudes were also in and out of prison, and weights were allowed in the joint back then, they then got out and lifted in garages or even outdoors.
4. :dame:
Lmao @#4, I thought the same shyt