How did these "OGs" out in Cali get this fukking big?

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
nikkas saying they need steroids to get cut :mjlol:

fukk that treadmill. Hit them burpees in a heated bathroom or sauna everyday. You will be shredded in no time.
No ones saying that. Its that unless you have Herschel Walker genetics or some shyt, its impossible to be dumb swole AND shredded at the same time without juice. You can get swole natty and cut down but you will lose mass doing so. A lot of these OG dudes were def on something cuz even with food not being loaded with preservatives like today, its not like they had dieticians or had the best diets and also drank, smoked and fukked with drugs daily. Cats acting like steroids werent as accessable in the hood as any other drug are clueless....and anything on the streets will make its way into prisons.

Daps
Reppin
The Last of the Outlaws
Steroids plays a part but it aint no miracle pill. Them bruhs was doing lots of pyramid sets and many high rep sets with little rest between their sets, training body parts multiple times a week. Their diets consisted of alot of red meat (red meat consist of lots of zinc, creatine, and cholestrol which increases testosterone). How do I know this? Alot of my uncles and older cousins were bangers, spent time in prison, and yoked as fukk. They didnt shoot much in them days. nikkas mostly fought so getting big and strong was a must for survival. Even got an uncle who worked out with Tookie. Stop listening to alot of the bytch ass youtube fitness gurus who be bullshytting. You dont need steroids. Lift like them and add some red meat in your diet and watch how you grow.

I try to tell people stop demonizing red meat if you wanna get big.

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
Ain't much else to do...we had them benches in the yard...

a67d6418088c40b6939089185f070db1-l9390295.jpg

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
While you aren't wrong about reaching a plateau. You gotta mix it up. Incline, decline, different speeds, there are tons of different pushup variations, I.e spiderman push-ups.
Trust me I did standard, military, wide, decline, incline, diamond, bomber pushups.. fast tempo, slow tempo, fast and slow. Still can't compare to the gym and pushing more than your body weight.

YOGEBEAR09

RAM Gang. Horns up
Daps
Reppin
Knickstape and dem Rams
Trust me I did standard, military, wide, decline, incline, diamond, bomber pushups.. fast tempo, slow tempo, fast and slow. Still can't compare to the gym and pushing more than your body weight.
These nighas not getting like that from a bunch of pushups not matter how many or different styles

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

You can obtain hypertrophy (well defined muscles) and low body fat by bodyweight alone.
As far as getting stacked you have to eat more and continue to workout. Yes you will get bigger doing compound lifts and lifting more weight

All in all its good work, as long as you do it. I know cats that have filled grocery plastic bags with sand and put them in backpacks and did bodysquats. Regardless of what workouts you choose to do as long as you put in the effort and achieve results I'm good.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
These dudes used to literally smoke PCP and lift weights all day

I can only imagine how strong they were, that dust gives you super strength on top of being swole as shyt these nikkas were :picard: absolute menaces

Last edited:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Bingo! Also the reason these athletes today break down faster and suffer more major injuries. Nutrition, air quality, and water was 10x better back then.

Yeah, these 20 something ball players be getting shattered ankles for no reason. Thank God for advances in medicine over thw last few decades, cause the average athlete, outside of the NFL, would be done by 26 off of injuries. Eating junk and drinking crap excessively breaks down youth. There wasnt a dollar menu in fast food places back then.