How did these "OGs" out in Cali get this fukking big?

Ol’Otis

The Picasso of the Ghetto
Daps
Reppin
South Central Los Angeles
:ohhh:YO I had no idea he was 5'5 I assumed he was above 5'9 like most of Suge's boys.
they had warrant poster out and had his height as 5'5
6hlq4l.jpg

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Of course steroids, aka chemical messenger are a magic pill. The sole reason males are bigger, stronger and more muscular than men is because they produce more androgens. More androgens = More anabolic effect.

Why do people down play the impacts of steroids?? We witnessing physiques never seen before in human history; all this occurred after this synthesising testosterone in the 1930s.

Pharmaceutical Human grade steroids were more readily available pre1990 than today. You could walk into a doctors office and walk away with a prescription for Test, Deca, Var, Winny and others; and possession of anabolic steroids wasn’t seen as a criminal offence as well
Hilarious how so many morons in here think the guys posted in the OP are natural :mlol: :pachaha: :laff: :laff:

Dude on the right looks borderline natural but he could have been running a low dose or off-cycling then.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Anyone that doubts this can grab a pack of playing cards, shuffle them.

Throw them down then do a pushup for every number of cars throw.

If you want to be a hoe about it. Jokers are 1 minute breaks

Kings are 30
Jacks are 25
Queens are 20
Aces are 15.

Mon, Wednesday

And Fridays kings are 50
Jacks are 40
Queens are 30 and aces are 25.

Rest on Saturdays and Sundays.

Mondays Wednesday and Fridays for 90 days (that enough jail time?)

Then come back to this thread and talk to us about your chest.
Pushups ain't shyt for building a chest compared to bench press, flies, etc

After a while you will reach a plateau.

I didn't have a gym membership for some weeks so I did a chest workout at home.

Did over 400 pushups (different variations), chest wasn't even close to as sore as if I do a chest workout in the gym (flat, decline, incline bench press, cable flies, plate squeezes, dumbbell pullovers, machine flies, landmine press, dumbbell flies, dumbbell chest press, dips etc)

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
They trained harder, they didnt believe in all that overtraining bullshyt. They ate a lot more, real food at that. Nikkas didnt eat from a box as much then. They also had naturally higher testosterone.
what does this even mean? :mjlol:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
That was messed up. Arnold knee Tookie according to Tookie but at the end of the day you can’t depend on mercy from man.

I watched that Craig Monson interview and he said he said he had 22 inch arms going into the pen all natural. He said he didn’t start using juice until he started competing. He said he wish he never touched the stuff. Now he has arthritis all over his body.

Eating right, hitting the weights hard and resting will have you swoll. People want more though. More cuts, push heavier, rest less and more mass. That’s when they start juicing. However without the genetics you won’t get that boost according to Monson.
steroids ain't give that nikka arthritis per say.. it was him lifting heavy as fukk weight.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Pushups ain't shyt for building a chest compared to bench press, flies, etc

After a while you will reach a plateau.

I didn't have a gym membership for some weeks so I did a chest workout at home.

Did over 400 pushups (different variations), chest wasn't even close to as sore as if I do a chest workout in the gym (flat, decline, incline bench press, cable flies, plate squeezes, dumbbell pullovers, machine flies, landmine press, dumbbell flies, dumbbell chest press, dips etc)

While you aren't wrong about reaching a plateau. You gotta mix it up. Incline, decline, different speeds, there are tons of different pushup variations, I.e spiderman push-ups.