How did the Bible know about Neanderthals before Scientist did?

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
I found it :gladbron:

this is a Jewish guy admitting that they are Canaanites not the Hebrews!! (not really coming out and saying it intentionally but this is what it means, if you go by the bible)

my study of this subject is so sound that the Jew the Naked Archaeologist agreed with my premise. I even sited his show of the subject in one of my threads and soon after the video has vanished from youtube never to be seen again because it opened up a huge HOLE in the claim of the 'current' Jewish population being descendants of the OG Hebrews. :yeshrug:

He explains that 'Giants' isn't the real meaning & not even in the Hebrew bible but that the 'Fallen ones' are the real Definition of them. Giants was a mistranslation by the Greek. Check it out at 10:40 ...this is also where he gets into the Neanderthal part. Make sure you watch it to the End.

if the vid doesn't work click the link or google The Naked Archaeologist The Giants of Genesis

http ://www.dailymotion.com/video/x19etmb_the-naked-archaeologist-the-giants-of-genesis_shortfilms

Obviously, this guy isn't a real believer but still some pretty great info.

Last edited:

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
Breh, I'm looking at Numbers 13:33 in this Hebrew-English bible, and just realized the statement being made about the sons of Anak was made up by the spies who were talking crazy about the land. The parenthesis in the translation is what throws everything off and doesn't exist in Hebrew.

The text literally reads: we'sham ra'inu ha'nephilim bene anaq ha'nephilim

Translation: "And there we saw the Nephilim the sons of Anak are the Nephalim."

Otherwise we'd see those Nephilim being destroyed in Chapter 14. Think about it, why would God kill the spies if it were true?

in Chapter 14 they defeated the Hebrews and drove them back :what:

43 For the Amalekites and the Canaanites are there before you, and ye shall fall by the sword: because ye are turned away from the Lord, therefore the Lord will not be with you.
44 But they presumed to go up unto the hill top: nevertheless the ark of the covenant of the Lord, and Moses, departed not out of the camp.
45 Then the Amalekites came down, and the Canaanites which dwelt in that hill, and smote them, and discomfited them, even unto Hormah.

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
in Chapter 14 they defeated the Hebrews and drove them back :what:

:snoop::snoop::snoop:

Numbers 13:28-29
Nevertheless the people who dwell in the land are strong; the cities are fortified and very large; moreover we saw the descendants of Anak there.
The Amalekites dwell in the land of the South; the Hittites, the Jebusites, and the Amorites dwell in the mountains; and the Canaanites dwell by the sea and along the banks of the Jordan.”

The Amalekites were Edomites, not Canaanites btw.

And you're still missing the point.

In Numbers 13:33 the Israelite spies (with the exception of Joshua and Caleb) EXAGGERATED their report. That's more than evident when you read the text in Hebrew. Which is why they got murked in Chapter 14.

There were no Nephilim there. Just the armies of those people listed.

Last edited:

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps

The bible is telling you that it was a merging of two people which is why they are still called Canaanites. These are Canaan's people breh. They are the ones who lived and bred with the Neanderthal people. They were a hybrid people, no longer original humans.

Numbers 13:22
22 They went up through the Negev and came to Hebron, where Ahiman, Sheshai and Talmai, the descendants of Anak, lived

How are you all just throwing Numbers 13:22 out like it has no meaning? Again this was stated before the spies even gave a 'false report'....more accurately a 'bad report'.

if what you all are saying is true. Just tell me what Daniel 2:43 means in his dream when he says 'They will mingle themselves with the seed of men'? Who is 'They'? What or who is Daniel seeing there?

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
Also the Book of Enoch does a great job of describing who these people are and how they look...among other things which we are discussing in HL.

Enoch I
105:1 After a time, my son Mathusala took a wife for his son Lamech.

105:2 She became pregnant by him, and brought forth a child, the flesh of which was as white as snow, and red as a rose; the hair of whose head was white like wool, and long; and whose eyes were beautiful. When he opened them, he illuminated all the house, like the sun; the whole house abounded with light.

105:3 And when he was taken from the hand of the midwife, Lamech his father became afraid of him; and flying away came to his own father Mathusala, and said, I have begotten a son, unlike [to other children]. He is not human; but, resembling the offspring of the angels of heaven, is of a different nature [from ours], being altogether unlike to us.

105:4 His eyes are [bright] as the rays of the sun; his countenance glorious, and he looks not as if he belonged to me, but to the angels.

105:10 And now, my father, hear me; for to my son Lamech a child has been born, who resembles not him; and whose nature is not like the nature of man. His colour is whiter than snow; he is redder than the rose; the hair of his head is whiter than white wool; his eyes are like the rays of the sun; and when he opened them he illuminated the whole house.
Click to expand...​

It was later revealed to Lamech through Enoch, that Noah was his son...thus he was more than likely Albino (not the descendants of Angels, because he was 'perfect in his generations'). Lamech knew all humans did not have skin & eyes like this at that time. They were brown/dark skinned people of the Earth. So now who are the Angels offspring?

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
Lol what did they do to the bible? Their bible includes Baruch, Tobit, Judith, 1 Maccabees, 2 Macabees, Wisdom, Sirach. Essentially all the so called apocrypha.

1 Enoch is only found in the Ethiopic bible.

You know what these guys did with the bible. The Crusades & such :comeon:I don't think they have a monopoly on the interpretation of the bible.

Jude 1:3-4
Beloved, when I gave all diligence to write unto you of the common salvation, it was needful for me to write unto you, and exhort you that ye should earnestly contend for the faith which was once delivered unto the saints.
For there are certain men crept in unawares, who were before of old ordained to this condemnation, ungodly men, turning the grace of our God into lasciviousness, and denying the only Lord God, and our Lord Jesus Christ.

more...
Jude 1:10 & 13-17
10 But these speak evil of those things which they know not: but what they know naturally, as brute beasts, in those things they corrupt themselves.

13 Raging waves of the sea, foaming out their own shame; wandering stars, to whom is reserved the blackness of darkness for ever.

14 And Enoch also, the seventh from Adam, prophesied of these, saying, Behold, the Lord cometh with ten thousands of his saints,

15 To execute judgment upon all, and to convince all that are ungodly among them of all their ungodly deeds which they have ungodly committed, and of all their hard speeches which ungodly sinners have spoken against him.

16 These are murmurers, complainers, walking after their own lusts; and their mouth speaketh great swelling words, having men's persons in admiration because of advantage.
17 But, beloved, remember ye the words which were spoken before of the apostles of our Lord Jesus Christ;

Last edited:

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
furthermore... :krs:

look at what 2 Peter says
20 Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation.
21 For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost.